Author Topic: Bombshell News of the Day: Trump’s Immigration Proposal  (Read 708 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bombshell News of the Day: Trump’s Immigration Proposal
« on: January 27, 2018, 01:38:34 pm »
Bombshell News of the Day: Trump’s Immigration Proposal

RUSH: The bombshell news of the day is Trump’s immigration proposal: 1.8 million DREAMer/DACA kids getting amnesty in exchange for building a wall or making a move on building a wall. That’s the bombshell news today. Ted Cruz has come out. He’s having a cow over this. I can imagine some of the early Trump supporters who were all-in on this, you know, are calling TV networks begging to come on and appear. (interruption) What? What are you frowning about? (interruption)

Well, because! This is exactly opposite what Trump said he was gonna do. Although, do you recall — and I have to be honest about this. I mean, because the transcripts don’t lie — and with the new Rush Limbaugh app (chuckles), people can find out what I’ve said. Do you know that’s another thing. You have the full archive, the access to the full archive of Rush transcripts on the free side at RushLimbaugh.com, including with our new app, which you can find at the iOS App Store. Just search “Rush Limbaugh;” it’ll pop right up.

Read more at: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/26/bombshell-news-of-the-day-trumps-immigration-proposal/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Bombshell News of the Day: Trump’s Immigration Proposal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 03:19:49 pm »