Author Topic: Mystery as Fox News host's account is taken offline after he posted a cryptic tweet  (Read 755 times)

Offline Suppressed

Sean Hannity's Twitter account is DEACTIVATED: Mystery as Fox News host's account is taken offline after he posted a cryptic tweet
By Dailymail.com Reporter
01:35 EST 27 Jan 2018, updated 04:47 EST 27 Jan 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5319027/Sean-Hannitys-Twitter-account-DEACTIVATED.html

Twitter users trying to search for the Fox New host's page were directed to a screen that said: 'Sorry, that page does not exist'

It is not known why the page was taken down

Around two hours earlier he bizarrely tweeted: 'Form Submission 1649

On November 2, Trump's Twitter account was deactivated for 11 minutes

Sean Hannity's Twitter account appeared to have been deactivated on Saturday morning.

[...]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:32:51 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Perhaps it was down for a while but it seems to be up now.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Some speculation that it's related to him saying he has that memo about the FISA warrants.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Let's talk about this tomorrow, meanwhile, here's a car chase......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVUFgcoGmfA
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mountaineer

Robert Albo
‏ @Bob02911
7h7 hours ago
Hannity's #FormSubmission1649 tweet, which has resulted in the suspension of his account, was reference to power struggle within English Parliament, in years after English Civil War, to try King Charles I for high treason. Hannity was using it to send a mesage

Elected Mob
‏ @ElectedMob
6h6 hours ago
The reason #FormSubmission1649 Got @seanhannity deleted is because his social media accounts have been monitored and analyzed to decrypt his secret codes to informants. In this case, the code meant that on January 30th they should #ReleaseTheMemo proving TREASON by Barack Obama.

:tinfoil:  ???
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

000hehehehe

Offline Suppressed

Perhaps it was down for a while but it seems to be up now.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity

It was down for about 5 hours, I think.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline kevindavis007

Stunt...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Robert Albo
‏ @Bob02911
7h7 hours ago
Hannity's #FormSubmission1649 tweet, which has resulted in the suspension of his account, was reference to power struggle within English Parliament, in years after English Civil War, to try King Charles I for high treason. Hannity was using it to send a mesage

Elected Mob
‏ @ElectedMob
6h6 hours ago
The reason #FormSubmission1649 Got @seanhannity deleted is because his social media accounts have been monitored and analyzed to decrypt his secret codes to informants. In this case, the code meant that on January 30th they should #ReleaseTheMemo proving TREASON by Barack Obama.

The few that really know history, will recall it did not go well for Charles I, but his successor Cromwell taught folks to be rid of the idea of a theocracy, too.

And in the end, the British wanted their King back, and Charles II proved willing and able. And popular.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Suppressed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVUFgcoGmfA

@edpc

:silly:  That's hilarious.
+++++++++

Offline the_doc

Robert Albo
‏ @Bob02911
7h7 hours ago

Elected Mob
‏ @ElectedMob
6h6 hours ago

Rather than a reference to the Roundhead Revolution, it may be a citation of a federal statute, a "Section 1649" somewhere defining (?) treason.  (I saw this theory somewhere online this morning.)

Offline Suppressed

Real?

Why haven't we heard from him?
+++++++++