Author Topic: Trump bluntly explains anti-Islam retweets: ‘I am a big believer in fighting radical Islamic terror  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

Trump bluntly explains anti-Islam retweets: ‘I am a big believer in fighting radical Islamic terror’
January 26, 2018 | Frieda Powers | Print Article

President Donald Trump admitted he was not “endorsing” anyone with his retweet of anti-Muslim videos back in November, but he was more than clear about his reason for doing so.

“Radical Islamic terror, whether you like talking about it or not, you look at what’s going on in the U.K., you look at what’s going on all over the world,” he told Good Morning Britain’s Piers Morgan. “It was done because I am a big believer in fighting radical Islamic terror.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/01/26/trump-bluntly-explains-anti-islam-retweets-big-believer-fighting-radical-islamic-terror-593922

Offline Suppressed

And you'll even say the words, Donald.

:thumbsup:

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn