Author Topic: Rwandan President Praises Trump: ‘I Wanted To Thank You’  (Read 455 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rwandan President Praises Trump: ‘I Wanted To Thank You’
Daily Caller, Jan 26, 2018, Saagar Enjeti

U.S. President Donald Trump meets President Paul Kagame of Rwanda during the
World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland January 26, 2018.

Rwandan President Paul Kagame praised President Donald Trump during a bilateral meeting at the world economic forum in Davos Switzerland Friday.

“I wanted to thank you for the support we have received from you, personal, and your administration.  And we’re looking forward to also working with the United States at the level of the African Union, where we are tightening out reforms of the African Union, so that we get our act together to do the right things,” Kagame said to the president. “I thank you very much.”

Kagame is not the first African leader to praise Trump since he allegedly called countries on the continent “shitholes” in a private meeting with Senators in early January.  “America has got one of the best presidents ever,” Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said Tuesday. “I don’t know whether he was misquoted or whatever. But he talks to Africans frankly.  In the world, you cannot survive if you are weak.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/rwandan-president-praises-trump/

Offline dfwgator

Re: Rwandan President Praises Trump: ‘I Wanted To Thank You’
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 11:00:45 pm »
Told you.  A lot of folks in those countries are happy to finally hear someone talk about their reality.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 11:20:32 pm »
You know you are winning when even the shithole countries are backing you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 11:23:11 pm »
You know you are winning when even the shithole countries are backing you.

Yeppers ... Rwanda and all these other shithole countries are now realizing that the U.S. is about to open up the borders even wider -- just ask the 1.8 million DACA amnesty recipients.  Of course they're going to praise Trump...they want citizenship granted to them just by showing up!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 11:26:20 pm »

This will frost the Dems.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 11:41:23 pm »
One of the biggest complaints on Donald Trump is he doesn’t talk like a Washington politician.

Let’s see, Washington politicians gave us bloated government, massive, iron fisted bureaucracy and structural deep state corruption. Hmm..

He’ll take that.