Author Topic: House Dems Bringing 'Dreamers,' Sexual Assault Victims To State Of The Union  (Read 551 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Several House Democrats will bring Dreamers as guests to next Tuesday's State of the Union Address, a move that comes as the White House announced it will present a new immigration framework to Congress Monday that offers a pathway to citizenship for as many as 1.8 million children brought to the U.S. illegally.

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer announced Thursday night that Rep. Joe Kennedy III, D-Mass., will deliver the Democratic response to Trump's address to Congress. Virginia Del. Elizabeth Guzman will deliver the Spanish-language response.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-democrats-bring-dreamers-sexual-assault-victims-president/story?id=52617230
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
An oddly worded headline that can be easily misconstrued, if you don’t notice the comma.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought the Rats were boycotting the event?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Women sexually assaulted by Dreamers?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The appropriate GOP response is to bring the coffin of Kate Steinle to the SOU, as it will cover both bases.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe I'm missing something here. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: