Author Topic: 3 arrested after kidnapping victim killed by FBI agent during raid of NE Houston home  (Read 633 times)

Offline Suppressed

3 arrested after kidnapping victim killed by FBI agent during raid of NE Houston home
By Lea Wilson - Digital News Editor, Cory McCord - Digital News Editor
Posted: 7:05 AM, January 25, 2018
Updated: 5:44 AM, January 26, 2018

https://www.click2houston.com/news/fbi-investigating-at-scene-of-deadly-shooting-in-northeast-houston

HOUSTON - A kidnapping victim was shot to death Thursday during an FBI investigation at a northeast Houston home.

Investigators said FBI agents were conducting an operation at a home in the 7300 block of Elbert Street when the victim, Ulises Villadares, was shot. He was pronounced dead at LBJ Hospital.

[...]

Investigators and the FBI went to the house where FBI agents made entry into the home where Villadares was being held.

Court records indicate that authorities found Villadares' with his hands bound tape.

According to sources, FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares. He was taken to LBJ Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ConstitutionRose

There was a shootout and the kidnap victim was caught in the cross fire or the FBI shot him because they didn't realize he was the victim, or what?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Suppressed

There was a shootout and the kidnap victim was caught in the cross fire or the FBI shot him because they didn't realize he was the victim, or what?

The story doesn't say.  Neighbor reported he heard approximately four gunshots.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Because in these situations the safety of the hostage is secondary to the safety of the law enforcement officer and the need to stop the crime.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline thackney

Because in these situations the safety of the hostage is secondary to the safety of the law enforcement officer and the need to stop the crime.

Yep, one way to stop a kidnapping is to kill the hostage.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares.

Well to be fair, the FBI told the hostage to raise his hands while they secured the area and the victim refused. The FBI was just being safe.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Court records indicate that authorities found Villadares' with his hands bound tape.

According to sources, FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares. He was taken to LBJ Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

[...]

@Suppressed

Don't ya hate it when that happens,and you have to explain how you felt threatened by the duct tape,so you fired in self-defense?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@driftdiver

Yup,that is the LEO mantra these days. I had a Lt in the local shefiff's dept tell me one day "I don't care who dies as long as I get to go home at the end of the day".

"To self-serve and self-protect". Kinda has a catchy ring to it,doesn't it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares.

Well to be fair, the FBI told the hostage to raise his hands while they secured the area and the victim refused. The FBI was just being safe.

@Frank Archer

Good point! Clearly self-defense.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep, one way to stop a kidnapping is to kill the hostage.

That is how they prevent suicides as well. I can't count the number of accounts I have read where the family will call the cops because the husband/wife/son/daughter is threatening suicide, and the cops show up and shoot them.

Yep, one way to stop a suicide is to kill the person threatening to kill themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.