Author Topic: As walls close in on FBI, the bureau lashes out at its antagonists  (Read 641 times)

Offline endicom

The Hill
Sharyl Attkisson
Jan. 25, 2018

What happens when federal agencies accused of possible wrongdoing — also control the alleged evidence against them? What happens when they’re the ones in charge of who inside their agencies — or connected to them — ultimately gets investigated and possibly charged?

Those questions are moving to the forefront as the facts play out in the investigations into our intelligence agencies’ surveillance activities.

More... http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/370717-as-walls-close-in-on-fbi-the-bureau-lashes-out-at-its-antagonists#.WmpXnXkuVkZ.facebook

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: As walls close in on FBI, the bureau lashes out at its antagonists
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 04:28:37 am »
Excellent questions indeed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 07:47:53 pm »
Bump
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 08:20:36 pm »
What happens when federal agencies accused of possible wrongdoing — also control the alleged evidence against them? What happens when they’re the ones in charge of who inside their agencies — or connected to them — ultimately gets investigated and possibly charged?

I'm sure we can rely on them to look at things in an unbiased manner.  After all, didn't Kagan assure us she would do that when deciding on Obamacare, even though she had defended it in Court as the Solicitor General before she was appointed to SCOTUS? 

Like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 08:24:25 pm »
I'm sure we can rely on them to look at things in an unbiased manner.  After all, didn't Kagan assure us she would do that when deciding on Obamacare, even though she had defended it in Court as the Solicitor General before she was appointed to SCOTUS? 

Like that.

Yeah!  Pretty much just like that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 08:40:54 pm »
Yeah!  Pretty much just like that.

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

(You and me)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: