Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Slaps Back After Bill Kristol Calls His Fox News Show ‘Close to Racism’  (Read 808 times)

Offline endicom

Yahoo - The Wrap
Jon Levine
Jan. 25, 2018

Conservative stalwart Bill Kristol stepped up his attacks on Tucker Carlson, calling his former employee’s Fox News show “close to racism” and “ethno-nationalism of some kind.”

In an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood that aired Thursday, Kristol stopped short of calling Carlson’s primetime show racist, but said the show’s content came close.

“He had always a little touch of Pat Buchananism, I would say, paleo-conservativism,” Kristol said of Carlson. “But that’s very different from what he’s become now.

More... https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-slaps-back-bill-kristol-calls-fox-160115298.html

Offline Suppressed

Paleocon > Neocon
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Conservative stalwart Bill Kristol

Since when was he that? Billy is to the Left of David Brooks and lives on all of the most leftist networks anymore.

Billy is a clown car of stupidity.

Offline endicom

Conservative stalwart Bill Kristol

Since when was he that? Billy is to the Left of David Brooks and lives on all of the most leftist networks anymore.

Billy is a clown car of stupidity.

Carlson is making what he can of a drift towards sanity. Kristol defends the status quo quackery.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Bill Kristol- a fixture on MSNBC.
Principles matter. Words matter.