Author Topic: John Kerry Considers Running Against President Trump in 2020  (Read 951 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry Considers Running Against President Trump in 2020
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:40:08 pm »

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:53 AM PT — Thurs. January 25, 2018

A former secretary of state is considering throwing his hat in the ring for a second time for the 2020 presidential race.

John Kerry — who ran against George W. Bush in 2004 — told Palestinian officials he is strongly considering taking on President Trump in the next election.

He also discussed the administration’s efforts to discuss a peace deal between Israel and Palestine following the White House’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Kerry had initially considered running in 2016, but ultimately decided against it.

He previously lost the 2004 election after obtaining only 251 electoral college votes against Bush’s 286 votes.

http://www.oann.com/john-kerry-considers-running-against-president-trump-in-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

Re: John Kerry Considers Running Against President Trump in 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 11:45:07 pm »
Kerry is just acting as though he has no reason to fear being put on trial for treason as a co-conspirator with Obama and Hillary.  Good luck with that.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 01:52:26 am »
Kerry is just acting as though he has no reason to fear being put on trial for treason as a co-conspirator with Obama and Hillary.  Good luck with that.

He has about as much chance of being put on trial for treason as does Hillary or Bammy -- slim to none!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 03:33:51 am »
Another 73 year old youngster from the dimocraps.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 03:37:42 am »
John Kerry — who ran against George W. Bush in 2004 — told Palestinian officials he is strongly considering taking on President Trump in the next election.

Gigolo Johnny loves him some terrorists. Of all the dirtbag people to use to float your name out.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 04:29:26 am »

This wasn’t embarrassing enough the first time....?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 04:40:59 am »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 11:50:40 pm »

Gigolo Johnny loves him some terrorists. Of all the dirtbag people to use to float your name out.

Indeed you said it ...  he'll only be too happy to allow the Muslims 'refugees' in addition to all the DACA 'kids' as well.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 11:51:02 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 01:59:56 am »
Sure.  Give us the candidate who was the default candidate for the Rats after Howie "The Scream" Dean flamed out.  It's his turn.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 04:55:44 am »
Let's see, for the Democrats we'll have Clinton, Biden, Sanders, Brown, Kerry, Warren, and how many other geriatrics? It might be fun to watch the dems field gaggle of candidates for a change, just how will they show they are different from each other?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 07:48:51 am »
He's only 4 years older than President Trump.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 05:39:16 pm »
Here I come, wait for me!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 05:44:06 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2018, 05:51:51 pm »

@mystery-ak

I'm sure Comrade Kerry has the PLO vote locked up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 05:56:50 pm »
He's only 4 years older than President Trump.

@Once-Ler

Yeah,but he was old news when he was 20.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 08:54:11 pm »
Let's see, for the Democrats we'll have Clinton, Biden, Sanders, Brown, Kerry, Warren, and how many other geriatrics? It might be fun to watch the dems field gaggle of candidates for a change, just how will they show they are different from each other?

After the 1.8 million (and counting) are granted amnesty it's not going to matter who the DEMS run -- they will have amassed enough voters to ensure that the GOP can't win.  This thinking that the DEMS can't win because they have lousy or old candidates is wishful thinking; it's not going to matter who they run.