Author Topic: AG SESSIONS GOES ALL OUT TO DEFEND DEEP STATE AGAIN  (Read 437 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
AG SESSIONS GOES ALL OUT TO DEFEND DEEP STATE AGAIN
« on: January 25, 2018, 03:39:48 pm »

Steadfast and Loyal
STEVEN AHLE
JANUARY 25, 2018

Sometimes I wonder who selected  Jeff Sessions for the director of the Department of Justice. (DOJ) It might as well have been Hillary, the way Sessions avoids prosecuting and rooting out the Deep State. He is now trying to keep Republican lawmakers from releasing the FISA memo. He insists that the FBI be able to review before it’s release. That is just bad policy. Do investigators let suspects see all the evidence they have before they file charges. Of course they don’t. Why tip off the suspect on how much you have before the discovery process? You are less likely to provide vital information if the suspect knows you have nothing on them in some areas.

Add this to the long list of investigations and prosecutions of the Deep State rebuffed by Sessions. You can’t drain the swamp as long as their is someone replenishing the muck and mire every step of the way. It’s impossible. New revelations that the Investigator General has in his possession texts from elite officials of the FBI that is assumed to take the same position as Strzok and Page had and you see the swamp getting deeper as Sessions tries to stop the memo’s release. He has not taken the same attitude about Adam Schiff’s leaking of false information designed to hurt the presidency. I realize Sessions was one of the first members of Congress to endorse Trump but now he has strayed and the president deserves better.

(more)
https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/ag-sessions-goes-defend-deep-state/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: AG SESSIONS GOES ALL OUT TO DEFEND DEEP STATE AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 03:41:37 pm »
Sessions is and has always been a party hack.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: AG SESSIONS GOES ALL OUT TO DEFEND DEEP STATE AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 03:52:05 pm »
I have always said since Sessions appointment that he is no different from Holder and Lynch.
Sessions is a continuation of the Obama DOJ.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.