Author Topic: Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Ill  (Read 864 times)

rangerrebew

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders
January 22, 2018 by Jim Hoft  s

Guest post by Joe Hoft

A Report was released in April of 2017 that received no publicity until recently.
The report was a ruling on the results of an investigation or audit into FISA searches made by Obama’s FBI and DOJ during Obama’s time in office.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=thegatewaypundit.com&utm_term=68888&utm_content=2178870

Offline libertybele

The report was issued almost 10 months ago and nothing has been done, no one has been held accountable or responsible.  Yes the reports and documents are coming in, but it looks like anyone in Congress, the DOJ, the FBI, CIA, etc., will get a free pass.  They are all above the law and can do whatever they want.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The report was issued almost 10 months ago and nothing has been done, no one has been held accountable or responsible.  Yes the reports and documents are coming in, but it looks like anyone in Congress, the DOJ, the FBI, CIA, etc., will get a free pass.  They are all above the law and can do whatever they want.

Not only that, they just renewed the program.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I shake my head at the "progressing to communism" internet meme "Obama Zero Scandals."

Zero had many scandals that were swept under the rug and now these nuclear scandals that are just starting to be exposed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

Here's the question.  We obviously have some very serious problems within the FBI and the DOJ.  WHO is going to investigate them? Our Attorney General, Jeff Sessions and on down need to be investigated.  But who is going to do that?  President Donald J. Trump, needs to FIRE Sessions and put in an AG that can be trusted to drain that swamp.  I can think of only one person who is highly qualified for the job and has the integrity to accomplish that mission; Ted Cruz. IMHO, IF Trump is unwilling to acknowledge that there is a problem and start to act, then he himself is part of that same swamp!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Here's the question.  We obviously have some very serious problems within the FBI and the DOJ.  WHO is going to investigate them? Our Attorney General, Jeff Sessions and on down need to be investigated.  But who is going to do that?  President Donald J. Trump, needs to FIRE Sessions and put in an AG that can be trusted to drain that swamp.  I can think of only one person who is highly qualified for the job and has the integrity to accomplish that mission; Ted Cruz. IMHO, IF Trump is unwilling to acknowledge that there is a problem and start to act, then he himself is part of that same swamp!

@libertybele
There are at least 3 Congressional committees which have been reported to have started investigations.  There is also the Inspector General.

Crimes have been committed by people in the highest positions of the FBI and DOJ.  Jail time is a must.

However, Im not holding my breath
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I like Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch.

Offline libertybele

I like Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch.

Excellent idea.   888high58888