Author Topic: Wray threatened to resign after Sessions pressured him to fire FBI deputy director: report  (Read 581 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wray threatened to resign after Sessions pressured him to fire FBI deputy director: report
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 01/22/18 08:12 PM EST

FBI Director Christopher Wray threatened to resign after Attorney General Jeff Sessions pressured him to remove FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Axios reported Monday.

Wray reportedly told Sessions that he would resign if McCabe was removed from his post.

Sessions also reportedly told White House counsel Don McGahn about Wray’s response to the pressure for him to fire McCabe. McGahn replied by telling Sessions that McCabe wasn’t worth losing Wray, according to Axios.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370203-wray-threatened-to-resign-after-sessions-pressured-him-to-fire-fbi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tell him to fire McCabe and if he refuses fore him as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tell him to fire McCabe and if he refuses fore him as well!

Yep...why is this so hard...keep firing them until you find a Director who is honest...if possible
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

All of these people should be free and clear to fired now. They have been shown to be corrupt and counterproductive to their duties.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All of these people should be free and clear to fired now. They have been shown to be corrupt and counterproductive to their duties.

:amen: @Frank Cannon!   :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien