Author Topic: Liberals livid after deal to end shutdown  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Liberals livid after deal to end shutdown
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018, 10:03:50 pm »

Portion of statement released by her Indivisible group today.....

Senator Schumer deserves credit today for securing six years of CHIP funding. Democrats remain responsible, however, for seeing through passage of a clean DREAM Act. No DREAM, No Deal. If there is no DREAM Act by February 8th, we will hold you accountable. We also demand resources for those recovering from disaster.

https://medium.com/@esindivisible/new-york-indivisible-groups-senate-democrats-remain-responsible-for-a-resolution-on-daca-and-other-ad1dfb404d56

Hahahaha.....there was already funding for 5 years in the House bill that came to them.  Chuck sure is a shrewd guy.

LOL. Nobody is against CHIP funding. These people are clowns if they think they rolled the GOP on getting this.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2018, 10:08:29 pm »
LOL. Nobody is against CHIP funding. These people are clowns if they think they rolled the GOP on getting this.

It's about what those clowns can make the people who support them think.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2018, 10:10:51 pm »
It's about what those clowns can make the people who support them think.

They can now tell everyone they got the free floor mats in exchange for buying the expensive clear coat.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2018, 10:12:35 pm »

Portion of statement released by her Indivisible group today.....

....We also demand resources for those recovering from disaster.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 10:13:26 pm »

They can now tell everyone they got the free floor mats in exchange for buying the expensive clear coat.

The expensive clear coat that went on over all the rust eating the bottom foot of their fenders and doors.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 10:23:03 pm »

I've noticed lately that Brit Hume is beginning to 'get it.'
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 12:19:16 am »
Schumer really stepped in a pile of dog poop with this stunt. The only gain for him was that he ruined Trumps anniversary. However the downside is that he has labeled the Democrat Party as the Party of illegals over the American people.

I can't predict how this will play out in the coming election, but there is no way it can be good. The Dems already had the Latino vote in the bag already, so there no gain there. But I wonder how this will affect the Black vote. Blacks and Hispanics compete for the same jobs and benefits. So the Dems coming out as being fully and entirely on the side of the illegals cannot make the Black community happy.

This was a huge miscalculation by Schumer. He is used to dealing with the GOPe losers who always cave no matter what. Schumer and the Democrats have never dealt with anyone like Trump. There is bound to be a learning curve and this was lesson one.

Totally!  The Democrats that voted to reopen the government are the Democrats in states where Trump won.  They know that the citizens will dump them next election if they don't do something about immigration.  For the blacks..... true.  They do compete and all the other American citizens with high school or lower educations.  There are plenty of workers to take the jobs.  We are way past the point of immigrants picking fruit and vegetables.  It is manufacturing and construction jobs too.  The government has put the squeeze to American citizens and they are tired of it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 12:22:07 am »
Congratulations to President Trump and Congressional Republicans are in order.

Agree.  Just hope that he doesn't cave in February.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 12:31:20 am »
I think people are missing the Rat strategy. They don't want DACA fixed. They want the continued flow of illegals into the USA and to position the Pubs as being racist and against the illegals so the illegals natural born children vote for Rats. If DACA is fixed, which means a border wall gets built, chain migration is ended, the draft lottery is ended and maybe e-verify is expanded the Rats system for getting new voters comes to an end.

Schumer isn't stupid. He knows a clean DACA bill will not pass. He knows a DACA bill with real reforms won't pass. He also knows losing a clean DACA vote will fire up the children of illegals who can vote and the illegal aliens who already vote.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fantom

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 01:14:13 am »
I'm thinking of reporting this post to moderator.

@Emjay  @Oceander

Funny Emjay, :rolling:     and kudos to Oceander.  888high58888 An honest man.

Back to point..... looks like a case of livid-mortise, for the dems/regressives  let them face it...they killed themselves here.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 01:21:26 am »
There is an underlying tone to illegal immigration that should be considered. That is, many Latino/Hispanic people who are here legally are against illegal immigration. Even some illegals who are here are against illegal immigration because it means people who may extort or hurt them will come in.

My point is that I think the Democrats are making a mistake in assuming that every Latino person in America is automatically fanatically in favor of illegal immigration and will automatically vote Democrat. That is not the case.

So now that the Democrats have identified themselves as the pro-illegal party, that is going to turn off a certain number of Latinos and Hispanics who don't want that. Furthermore, I don't know any Latino/Hispanic who supports homosexuality, transgender, same sex marriage, LGBQ, and all the other stuff the Democrats stand for.

I think the Democrats may be surprised how so many conservative Catholic Latinos vote. If they think these guys are going to vote for these snow-white, latte sucking, homosexual, Liberals, well, they may be in for a shocking surprise. They may vote Democrat, but they will vote for the Latino candidate. Eventually, White politicians in California will become extinct.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:40:09 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 01:26:48 am »
I think people are missing the Rat strategy. They don't want DACA fixed. They want the continued flow of illegals into the USA and to position the Pubs as being racist and against the illegals so the illegals natural born children vote for Rats. If DACA is fixed, which means a border wall gets built, chain migration is ended, the draft lottery is ended and maybe e-verify is expanded the Rats system for getting new voters comes to an end.

Schumer isn't stupid. He knows a clean DACA bill will not pass. He knows a DACA bill with real reforms won't pass. He also knows losing a clean DACA vote will fire up the children of illegals who can vote and the illegal aliens who already vote.

I think they are in full panic mode at present and no that illegals can't vote for them if they aren't here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 01:38:17 am »
There is an underlying tone to illegal immigration that should be considered. That is, many Latino/Hispanic people who are here legally are against illegal immigration. Even some illegals who are here are against illegal immigration because it means people who may extort or hurt them will come in.

My point is that I think the Democrats are making a mistake in assuming that every Latino person in America is automatically fanatically in favor of illegal immigration and will automatically vote Democrat. That is not the case.

So now that the Democrats have identified themselves as the pro-illegal party, that is going to turn off a certain number of Latinos and Hispanics who don't want that. Furthermore, I don't know any Latino/Hispanic who supports homosexuality, transgender, same sex marriage, LGBQ, and all the other stuff the Democrats stand for.

I think the Democrats may be surprise how so many conservative Catholic Latinos vote. If they think these guys are going to vote for these snow-white, latte sucking, homosexual, Liberals, well, they may be in for a shocking surprise. They may vote Democrat, but they will vote for the Latino candidate. Eventually, White politicians in California will become extinct.

Like most normal people many American latinos will vote for a cause who's leaders show purpose & determination. Leaders unlike republicans up until just recently.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2018, 01:48:00 am »
I think they are in full panic mode at present and no that illegals can't vote for them if they aren't here.

They've been in full panic mode since Hills got beat.

It's all backing up on them, chewing them to pieces night and day.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2018, 01:56:07 am »
They've been in full panic mode since Hills got beat.

It's all backing up on them, chewing them to pieces night and day.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

OH yeah!  They NEVER expected that to happen as the fix was in. They were so sure that Hillary would be president that they made some fundamental mistakes that hopefully will be their undoing.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 01:59:21 am »
@To-Whose-Benefit?

OH yeah!  They NEVER expected that to happen as the fix was in. They were so sure that Hillary would be president that they made some fundamental mistakes that hopefully will be their undoing.

@Bigun

Oh Dear Lord did they Ever!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=296975.0

Proof is in the pudding, and the donors are not buying their pudding.

Without BIG, BIG Money they are Dead In The Water.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:02:39 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 02:03:07 am »
@Bigun

Oh Dear Lord did they Ever!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=296975.0

Proof is in the pudding, and the donors are not buying their pudding.

They never had all that many donors to begin with. Which is why they had to figure out all kinds of ways (think Solendra) to funnel public money into their campaign coffers.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 02:15:07 am »
They never had all that many donors to begin with. Which is why they had to figure out all kinds of ways (think Solendra) to funnel public money into their campaign coffers.

@Bigun

Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that the Dems do manage somehow to take back one or both houses in 2018.

What are they gonna do? Try to wipe out every thing Trump has accomplished and Raise taxes again.

Even After that blew up in their faces for 8 years of license under Barry.

Comes 2020 they will be Crushed in a Landslide Revenge Election of 4 more years of Trump who will double down like he already has, and finish them off.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:15:32 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2018, 02:21:30 am »
They're all in Reach for the Nitroglycerin tablets mode, worried sick that Trump's going to keep turning off their crooked spigots, one by one, by Downsizing and dynamiting the warren of backdoor tunnels into the treasury that's their life's blood.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2018, 03:41:53 am »
Activist groups were angry at how the negotiations turned out, with some calling it '#SchumerSellout.'

I love the smell of democrat-communists self-immolating!

Smells like.... victory!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:47:17 am by Fishrrman »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2018, 03:56:46 am »
Activist groups were angry at how the negotiations turned out, with some calling it '#SchumerSellout.'

I love the smell of democrat-communists self-immolating!

Smells like.... victory!

! No longer available

"Charlie don't surf."

Offline bilo

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2018, 04:12:29 am »

That's why the wall is so important. When the next liberal becomes POTUS that person won't be able to let millions in because they won't be able to get past the wall in large numbers.

It's building the wall, ending the lottery and chain migration that is the key. The Rats will never vote for it even if "DACA" is included in the bill.

Offline bilo

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2018, 04:16:47 am »

I think the Democrats may be surprised how so many conservative Catholic Latinos vote. If they think these guys are going to vote for these snow-white, latte sucking, homosexual, Liberals, well, they may be in for a shocking surprise. They may vote Democrat, but they will vote for the Latino candidate. Eventually, White politicians in California will become extinct.

Time and again we see the black community held down by Rat policies and yet at least 90% vote for Rats. Polling keeps telling us that Blacks are socially conservative, but want big govt solutions to their problems. Are Latinos all that different?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2018, 05:05:33 am »
Time and again we see the black community held down by Rat policies and yet at least 90% vote for Rats. Polling keeps telling us that Blacks are socially conservative, but want big govt solutions to their problems. Are Latinos all that different?

I just thought it was the rat plan to keep Blacks jobless by bringing in Illegal immigrants.  Blacks continue to collect welfare and vote to keep it.  Both depend on the rats.