Author Topic: Shutdown Ends: Senate breaks budget impasse, paving way for government to reopen  (Read 1643 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I think it was a victory !!  A huge victory.  The dems caved quickly because Schumer got the message that it was a Schumer Shutdown.

The only way this could not be a huge victory is if we cave at all on immigration issues.

Quite the Lesson here when our team needs Reminding. And they will.

Like Mom told us when we were kids.

NO means NO.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

Quite the Lesson here when our team needs Reminding. And they will.

Like Mom told us when we were kids.

NO means NO.

That maybe except the Supremes are going to consider ruling on DACA Feb. 16 -- so if they take the case -- the fate of DACA will be decided by them and not by either party.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
That maybe except the Supremes are going to consider ruling on DACA Feb. 16 -- so if they take the case -- the fate of DACA will be decided by them and not by either party.

DACA!  In the name of love.....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.