Author Topic: WOW! “Missing” FBI Texts Could Form Basis For MOTION TO DISMISS Mueller Witch Hunt  (Read 544 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! “Missing” FBI Texts Could Form Basis For MOTION TO DISMISS Mueller Witch Hunt
January 22, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 39 Comments

Additional text messages sent and received by disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok have been handed over to Congress, reports the Associated Press. In yet another twist to the Strzok saga, the FBI failed to hand over a block of the agent’s text messages because they have gone missing.

According to law reporters Rachel Stockman and Ronn Blitzer, the missing texts could form the basis for motion to dismiss special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

Law & Crime reports:

The fact that now nearly half a year’s worth of text messages between Strzok and Page during the time leading up to Robert Mueller‘s appointment as Special Counsel weren’t preserved by the Justice Department will surely fuel motions from Team Trump’s lawyers against the investigation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/wow-missing-fbi-texts-form-basis-motion-dismiss-mueller-witch-hunt/

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ah...but the DEMS will still claim that the GOP are trying to subvert the investigation in order to bury evidence.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Motion to dismiss.

IF it's filed and granted the Dems will just cook up another Witch Hunt within 2 weeks.

Take away their Trump Hunt and they have No Reason to exist.

They don't Have anything else. No Plan B even if they could impeach and remove him.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline ConstitutionRose

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.