Author Topic: Texas: Muslim professor goes on ‘frightening Islamic rant’, students call 911 (VIDEO)  (Read 545 times)

rangerrebew

Texas: Muslim professor goes on ‘frightening Islamic rant’, students call 911 (VIDEO)
January 19, 2018 / creeping   

Striking in fear in the hearts of the infidels…as the Koran demands. Source: Tarrant College students leave class after professor’s unusual behavior – Story | KDFW  h/t religionofpeace.com

Students attending a lecture at Tarrant County College were so frightened by their professor’s behavior during a recent class that they had to leave the room.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/muslim-prof-islamic-rant/
When TCC Adjunct Professor Daniel Mashburn walked into his Astronomy class Tuesday night, several students were alarmed by his behavior. Some thought it was a joke while others called police.

Offline dfwgator

! No longer available

"Good Teacher.......He really seems to care.....About what I have no idea."

Offline anubias

Although the police did not arrest the man, TCC has suspended him indefinitely.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I vote with the students who called 911.  Something not right with the instructor.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Is this the story that was posted yesterday that carefully and completely omitted all hints that islam was involved?  Hmmmm.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member