Author Topic: Lindsey Graham and the White House exchange barbs over immigration negotiations with Stephen Miller  (Read 1052 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham and the White House exchange barbs over immigration negotiations with Stephen Miller
by Kyle Feldscher | Jan 21, 2018, 8:52 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham and the White House are in a war of words as lawmakers try to work across party lines and along Pennsylvania Avenue to try and find a deal to reopen the government.

Graham has been one of the main negotiators during the shutdown, which started early Saturday morning. He’s spent a lot of time shuttling between the offices of Sens. Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer, doing shuttle diplomacy between the leaders of Senate Republicans and Democrats.

As stressful as that role must be, it was a negotiator Graham has been working with in the White House — Stephen Miller — who he complained about to reporters on Capitol Hill Sunday.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-and-the-white-house-exchange-barbs-over-immigration-negotiations-with-stephen-miller/article/2646642
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

Anything with gramnestys fingerprints on it as the R(conservative) side, is DOA. Schumers puppet is not a balanced  compromise.

Why is not Tall Cotton the go between?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

Stephen Miller; this guy is 11 years younger than me and looks 11 years older.  Someone's been working him too hard.

Offline Frank Cannon

As stressful as that role must be, it was a negotiator Graham has been working with in the White House — Stephen Miller — who he complained about to reporters on Capitol Hill Sunday.

Guess Steve isn't a free labor/open borders pimp like you Grahamnesty?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Stephen Miller; this guy is 11 years younger than me and looks 11 years older.  Someone's been working him too hard.

He's a Nexus 6 and the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

He's a Nexus 6 and the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Is that some sort of Hipster drug reference?

Offline endicom

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:41:12 am by endicom »

Offline edpc

Is that some sort of Hipster drug reference?

No, I was just being a Philip K. Dick.....

Offline endicom

No, I was just being a Philip K. Dick.....

Tell us about the electric sheep.

Offline RoosGirl

Is that Rutger Hauer?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Guess Steve isn't a free labor/open borders pimp like you Grahamnesty?

Graham needs to die a quick political death.  He is useless.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Is that Rutger Hauer?

Well it sure ain't Wings Hauser.

Offline Frank Cannon

Graham needs to die a quick political death.  He is useless.

I'd take a nonpolitical death too.

Offline RoosGirl

Well it sure ain't Wings Hauser.

Well excuse me, all you old farts look alike to me.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well excuse me, all you old farts look alike to me.

Listen you punk kid. If my sciatica wasn't acting up I would give you a real what for. 

Offline RoosGirl

Listen you punk kid. If my sciatica wasn't acting up I would give you a real what for.

Whatev, gramps.

Offline endicom

Is that Rutger Hauer?

Back when he was a pretty boy. Neither he nor Daryl Hannah look quite so good these days.

Offline edpc

Lindsey was probably happy to exchange Barbs.  He got a Ken for Christmas.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:24:54 am by edpc »

Offline RoosGirl

Lindsey was probably happy to exchange Barbs.  He got a Ken for Christmas.

ohmigosh.  How'd they get Christopher Walken hair on it?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Anything with gramnestys fingerprints on it as the R(conservative) side, is DOA. Schumers puppet is not a balanced  compromise.

Why is not Tall Cotton the go between?

I know ... is Linda the right man for this job?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I watched Graham today speak about the progress of a "deal" and he looked tired and concerned/worried.  He is the one going between the three sides and trying to put something together that will work.  Making fun of him on this thread is disgusting. 

Offline edpc

ohmigosh.  How'd they get Christopher Walken hair on it?

You really don't wanna know......

The way your dad looked at it, this doll was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this doll up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the doll. I hid this uncomfortable piece of plastic up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the doll to you.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:44:50 am by edpc »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mystery-ak

I watched Graham today speak about the progress of a "deal" and he looked tired and concerned/worried.  He is the one going between the three sides and trying to put something together that will work.  Making fun of him on this thread is disgusting.

Why?  He's been a disaster for years.  And he is not genuinely trying to put something together.  He his trying to lay all the blame on another man who is actually working on the process.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@mystery-ak

Trump was elected by the people to stop illegal immigration.  People like Graham want to continue to push a government against Federal immigration law.   Americans are tired of amnesty.

Red State article:

White House To Lindsey Graham: When You Stop Supporting Illegals Over Americans Give Us a Call

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/01/21/white-house-lindsey-graham-stop-supporting-illegals-americans-give-us-call/

Trump is making me happy by sticking to his campaign promises.  Hopefully he will not cave.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.