Author Topic: FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents  (Read 916 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents
Daily Caller, Jan 21, 2018, Chuck Ross

The FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations.

The disclosure was made Friday in a letter sent by the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC).

“The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,” Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC.

He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.

More: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

How convenient.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

Aren't these texts stored with the service provider? I thought they kept everything.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aren't these texts stored with the service provider? I thought they kept everything.

I think they can be retrieved just like emails can...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents
Daily Caller, Jan 21, 2018, Chuck Ross

The FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations.

@Right_in_Virginia

Don't ya just hate it when accidents like that happen?  </S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think they can be retrieved just like emails can...

@mystery-ak

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that "due to technical problems" NONE of those emails will ever be seen again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure they were just wedding plans and yoga routines.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Meanwhile,

“The NSA sincerely regrets its failure to prevent the deletion of this data,” NSA’s deputy director of capabilities, identified publicly as “Elizabeth B.,” wrote in a declaration filed in October.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-20/nsa-sincerely-regrets-deleting-all-bush-era-surveillance-data-it-was-ordered

"Failed to preserve",  "Failed to prevent".  Coincidence, I'm sure.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline MajorClay

What is the punishment for this?  Firing squad.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What is the punishment for this?  Firing squad.

More likely:  40 lashes with a wet noodle.  Whatever it is, it's less than what would happen if the contents of the messages ever got out, and that shit has to change.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: