Author Topic: It's Time To Rid Our Country Of Treasonous Dog Politicians Who Put Welfare Of Illegals Before US Ci  (Read 845 times)

rangerrebew

It's Time To Rid Our Country Of Treasonous Dog Politicians Who Put Welfare Of Illegals Before US Citizens
Tony Elliott — January 20, 2018

We know our so-called elected officials in the House and Senate do not work for the best interests of their constituents they are supposed to represent and, in fact, they rule over them without any trace of representation when they want to force a government shutdown to protect some 8 million DACA illegals.

Rather than simply pass a budget, they would rather shut the government down and force everyone who is paid by the US government to go without for however long a time it takes to approve protection for DACA illegals.

https://freedomoutpost.com/time-rid-country-treasonous-dog-politicians-put-welfare-illegals-us-citizens/

Offline aligncare

FTA
This opposition should show us all that we did indeed have a Dictatorship in power before Donald Trump became president.

This opposition currently, is the result of their disbelief in losing the White House even though their chosen successor Hillary Clinton and Barack H Obama thought they had the election fixed via the DHS and the DNC meddling with ballots in virtually every large city in the country. The proponents of the Dictatorship will do everything they can to make sure it is returned to power.

I have no proof, but I find it hard to believe Hillary won the popular vote. It went against every one of what my senses told me was true: Hillary was unlikable and corrupt and the majority knew it.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
FTA
I have no proof, but I find it hard to believe Hillary won the popular vote. It went against every one of what my senses told me was true: Hillary was unlikable and corrupt and the majority knew it.

@aligncare

There's a significant portion of our population that doesnt care as long as they get their cut.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

There's a significant portion of our population that doesnt care as long as they get their cut.

Sadly, I accept that to be true, too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"It's Time To Rid Our Country Of Treasonous Dog Politicians Who Put Welfare Of Illegals Before US Citizens"

Cough! Choke! Argh!
Then it's time to pretty much get rid of nearly ALL of them, save for a select few!