Author Topic: Sebastian Gorka was White House aide while a fugitive from Hungarian justice  (Read 4942 times)

Offline ConservativeGranny

"The White House employed a Hungarian fugitive for seven months, according to an arrest warrant that appears to show that Sebastian Gorka, a former adviser to Donald Trump, was wanted there on weapons charges as of September 2016."

"In February 2016, he had a pistol confiscated after attempting to bring it through Washington’s Reagan national airport."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/18/sebastian-gorka-hungary-fugitive-white-house-aide

I support his right to carry a weapon to protect himself however abusing that privilege by breaking the law gives all gun owners a bad name. Either the WH didn't vet this guy or didn't care about what they found.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Gorka

"Hungarian arrest warrant

In January 2018, BuzzFeed News and Hungarian website 444.hu reported that Hungarian police had issued an arrest warrant for Gorka for "firearm or ammunition abuse" on September 17, 2016. They noted that the warrant had been in effect for the entire period of Gorka's service at the White House during the Trump administration, and that the warrant remained in effect as of January 2018. Buzzfeed also reported that the warrant may have been issued for an event occurring as early as 2009.[101][102] Gorka called the report fallacious, and told Newsweek he is contacting Hungarian authorities for clarification.[103]

Personal life

Gorka married Pennsylvania native Katharine Fairfax Cornell on July 6, 1996 in St. Michael's Roman Catholic Church, Sopron, Hungary.[8] The couple founded the Institute for Transitional Democracy and International Security in Budapest, Hungary in 2003.[104][105]

Katharine Gorka has also been involved with the administration of Donald Trump, first serving on his transition team for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).[106] She then became a policy advisor at DHS on April 7, 2017.[107][108] In the wake of the deadly white-supremacist rally and counterprotest in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017, her part at DHS, in defunding Life After Hate, a group which facilitates deradicalization, particularly of white supremacists, received attention.[109]

Hardly a fugitive, but if finding possible anti-Trump material float the boats here, have at him.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Hardly a fugitive, but if finding possible anti-Trump material float the boats here, have at him.
Technically a fugitive, even if the charges are nonsense. No need to badmouth the forum.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Gorka

"Hungarian arrest warrant

In January 2018, BuzzFeed News and Hungarian website 444.hu reported that Hungarian police had issued an arrest warrant for Gorka for "firearm or ammunition abuse" on September 17, 2016. They noted that the warrant had been in effect for the entire period of Gorka's service at the White House during the Trump administration, and that the warrant remained in effect as of January 2018. Buzzfeed also reported that the warrant may have been issued for an event occurring as early as 2009.[101][102] Gorka called the report fallacious, and told Newsweek he is contacting Hungarian authorities for clarification.[103]

Personal life

Gorka married Pennsylvania native Katharine Fairfax Cornell on July 6, 1996 in St. Michael's Roman Catholic Church, Sopron, Hungary.[8] The couple founded the Institute for Transitional Democracy and International Security in Budapest, Hungary in 2003.[104][105]

Katharine Gorka has also been involved with the administration of Donald Trump, first serving on his transition team for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).[106] She then became a policy advisor at DHS on April 7, 2017.[107][108] In the wake of the deadly white-supremacist rally and counterprotest in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017, her part at DHS, in defunding Life After Hate, a group which facilitates deradicalization, particularly of white supremacists, received attention.[109]

You don't think this is newworthy?  We, the people, should be kept in the dark about it?

Offline RoosGirl

I question the wisdom of inviting a person of his background serve in any capacity within the WH.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Another Trumper degenerate.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Does @Cripplecreek (liberal troll)  call pro-lifers degenerates? Maybe you don't have conservative values though I'm sure we will hear about the constitution per a candidate that pulled numerous dirty tricks during the campaign saying Carson and Rubio were dropping out, etc. Kasich receiving Soros money.

CC calls people lowlifes but it sounds like he/she is no-life per the right to life.

Offline RoosGirl

Are you talking about Gorka?

Offline Cripplecreek

Are you talking about Gorka?

Yup. Gorka has never been anything but a fecal smear - minus peanuts.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yup. Gorka has never been anything but a fecal smear - minus peanuts.

Seriously?  Did you have anything intelligent to say, or just this...crap?

Offline goodwithagun

Does @Cripplecreek (liberal troll)  call pro-lifers degenerates? Maybe you don't have conservative values though I'm sure we will hear about the constitution per a candidate that pulled numerous dirty tricks during the campaign saying Carson and Rubio were dropping out, etc. Kasich receiving Soros money.

CC calls people lowlifes but it sounds like he/she is no-life per the right to life.

What does Gorka have to do with abortion? Is he Trump’s advisor on pro-life issues?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:14:19 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cripplecreek

Seriously?  Did you have anything intelligent to say, or just this...crap?

Its the truth. He's nothing but neonazi garbage.

If it bothers you, you should try to use the ignore button like a big boy.

Offline Cripplecreek

Hey bleep you

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

If you're an example of how big boys do it, I think I'll pass.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Let's not forget who called persecuted Christians from Iraq and Syria, "anti-semites", let's not forget whose campaign made up some falsehood about what Marco Rubio said about the Bible.

Offline RoosGirl

Well this is just bleep awesome; a thread that can't even get to 20 replies before turning into a shitshow.  Congratulations you bleep morons.

Offline Mod2

That's enough.

Offline endicom

Well this is just bleep awesome; a thread that can't even get to 20 replies before turning into a shitshow.  Congratulations you bleep morons.

Troll > Feeding > Shitshow

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@RoosGirl

Some posters have the talent for it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Some posters have the talent for it.

There's talent and then there's talent.  This one isn't even fun like some of them are.

Offline Cripplecreek

That's enough.

But I'm a liberal troll and a traitor.

Welcome to FR writ small.

If you want to ban me, man up and actually do it this time. Its not like any of your lil Trumpgurgling pets are ever going to get banished. Just days after my mother's death one of your pets was allowed to happily accuse me of raping her in  hopes of getting some "dying quivers". Your pets have long figured out that they're untouchable here.

@mystery-ak take your site and shove it up your lying ass since the other end is obviously stuffed full of Trump. At least Jim Robinson has the balls to actually ban people while you choose the cowards route and allows your little attack slugs to do it for you.

Consolation prize is 72 hours off.  TTFN
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:01:51 pm by MOD8 »

Offline aligncare

It’s good of you not to badmouth the forum. Because that’s what really matters.

Edited for correction:

I mistakenly thought cc was talking bad about one of our members. For that I apologize. Because I know that’s something he would never do.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:56:00 pm by aligncare »

Offline aligncare

Alright...Who cut the cheese?

Offline RoosGirl

What does TTFN mean?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What does TTFN mean?

Haven't heard that in a while, but last I heard it TTFN means "Ta Ta For Now."  As in "Bye."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: