Author Topic: A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of sen  (Read 1631 times)

Offline endicom

Sara A. Carter
Sara Carter
Jan. 18, 2018

A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

The House Intelligence Committee passed the motion along party lines Thursday to make the classified report alleging extensive ‘FISA Abuse’ related to the controversial dossier available to all House members. The report contains information regarding the dossier that alleges President Trump and members of his team colluded with the Russians in the 2016 presidential election. Some members of the House viewed the document in a secure room Thursday.

More... https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Watergate x 1000.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Watergate x 1000.

This could result in some good swamp draining if it pans out.

Offline RetBobbyMI

:blank:

This could result in some good swamp draining if it pans out.
One can only hope. There will be pressure on Congress to keep it under wraps.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
:blank:One can only hope. There will be pressure on Congress to keep it under wraps.

I think that cat is already out of the bag now.  My question is do the people currently running things have the guts to do what clearly needs doing?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Put this together with the House IT scandal and the IRS scandal and you begin to see just how throughly corrupt the swamp is.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I think that cat is already out of the bag now.  My question is do the people currently running things have the guts to do what clearly needs doing?

You know the answer to that question.

If you don't, then you have not been paying attention for the last 8 years when it comes to the Congressional, Judicial or Executive duties of Constitutional accountability.

We will experience the same exact thing we have the last 8 years, with perhaps a sacrificial underling to continue the Kabuki Theater uninterrupted.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:58:35 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

I'm safe.  I only use American Express.

Offline Frank Cannon

Depends on what type of blackmail is on these dirtbags running things.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Or how much these dirtbags profit from the corruption that is now institutionalized across the whole gamut of government and it's apparatus.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline endicom

I'm safe.  I only use American Express.

I'd have thought American Empress.

Offline RoosGirl

I'd have thought American Empress.

That kind of lux just ain't for me, I crave a different kind of buzz.

Offline Frank Cannon

That kind of lux just ain't for me, I crave a different kind of buzz.

Huffing paint?

Offline RetBobbyMI

If they would go to the lengths they did over Trump, a Congresscritterwould be a piece of cake.  Run some more sleeze in an election year and their gone.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline GrouchoTex

There's a lot of Republican Congressman running around, saying they are shocked by the memo.
Unbelievable that this happened in the US, is how they are describing it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
There's a lot of Republican Congressman running around, saying they are shocked by the memo.

We little people in flyover country are not shocked.  We not only fully believe it, we were warning about it and fully expected it.

Some of us know our enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We little people in flyover country are not shocked.  We not only fully believe it, we were warning about it and fully expected it.

Some of us know our enemies.
There has been an IRS/DHS/EPA/FBI gestapo element in Fedzilla for several years. The only shock I have is that anyone is shocked.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Worse than Watergate, whereby AG John Mitchell (and others) went to prison.

It was political then, and this is political now.

I feel today that Republicans as a group, are not impressive.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Stosh

Interesting when it was released to the full House the GOP members went to the secure room provided to read it.  Not one Democrat member did, they had already seen the leaked Top Secret documents the Intelligence Committee had classified. :whistle:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This is why we shouldn't have a FISA court with secret warrants
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

Give government the power to spy on you and they will...

Those in power need "insurance" from time to time...

It is a matter of "national security" to know what the "enemy" is doing...

Never mind they consider you the enemy...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You just nailed it, @Frank Cannon !

I have no doubt that between the unauthorized access to the IT on the Hill which came back to the Democrats, and the full ability to gain any additional material not already on Hillary's servers, most of what leverage is out there has already been collected. Funny how the same folks keep jumping the fence, too.

Oddly enough, recent events have demonstrated you don't even need real dirt, just a bunch of allegations is often enough with the media behind you if they are timed just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

Big twitter movement #ReleaseTheMemo

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interesting when it was released to the full House the GOP members went to the secure room provided to read it.  Not one Democrat member did, they had already seen the leaked Top Secret documents the Intelligence Committee had classified. :whistle:
Nice catch. The dog that didn't bark...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Watergate x 1000.

:thumbsup:

Especially in light of G Gordon Liddy's explanation of what Watergate was really all about and John Dean's pathetic attempts to have him silenced and sued through the Courts.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com