Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant on Killing Two Cops: ‘I Wish I Had Killed More of the Motherf***ers’  (Read 779 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Immigrant on Killing Two Cops: ‘I Wish I Had Killed More of the Motherf***ers’

BY: Cameron Cawthorne
January 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Luis Bracamontes, an illegal immigrant from Mexico accused of killing two cops, laughed during his trial proceedings on Tuesday and threatened to break out of prison soon to kill more cops.

One of Bracamontes' lawyers told the jury that his client did murder Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer Deputy Michael Davis Jr. back in 2014 during his daylong spree of violence, according to the Sacramento Bee.

"Let me be clear and up front," defense lawyer Jeffrey Barbour said. "Mr. Bracamontes is responsible for the death of Deputy Danny Oliver and Detective Michael Davis."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/illegal...-the-mother-f/

rangerrebew

Since the trial is in Mejifornia, he still has a chance to walk free ala Cate Steinle's case. 9999hair out0000

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since the trial is in Mejifornia, he still has a chance to walk free ala Cate Steinle's case. 9999hair out0000

@rangerrebew

Yup. It's all about jury selection. If he can get a jury of "drivers license ID" murikan jurors with thick accents,he can walk away.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!