Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Expects Trump To Sign Bigger Amnesty Package Than Even Jeb Wanted  (Read 555 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Expects Trump To Sign Bigger Amnesty Package Than Even Jeb Wanted [VIDEO]

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
2:52 PM 01/16/2018

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that he expects President Trump to sign legislation granting a pathway to citizenship for almost 11 million illegal immigrants.

Addressing Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen on Tuesday, Graham said his plan is for Congress to address immigration in two legislative packages, the second of which would include a massive amnesty deal.

Phase one would grant a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants brought here as children, who were previously covered under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and would include moderate increases in border security. Phase two of the immigration plan, Graham indicated, would force Trump to sign legislation granting a pathway to full citizenship for almost 11 million more illegal immigrants in exchange for further border security and moving towards a merit-based immigration system.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/lindsey-graham-kirsten-nielsen-donald-trump-amnesty-pathway-to-citizenship-jeb-bush/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I don't know which Lindsay Graham I like less - the cheap labor slut Lindsay or the Lindsay who pines to get our soldiers killed in some middle eastern sh*thole.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Graham always dreams of big packages.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I don't know which Lindsay Graham I like less - the cheap labor slut Lindsay or the Lindsay who pines to get our soldiers killed in some middle eastern sh*thole.

There really is not very much to like about that blowhard of a retard with a girls name and a butter face.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

How about the Lindsey in a gingham dress?

Offline libertybele

Like him or not, he very well could be correct in this matter.  I'm not so sure that this isn't all smoke and mirrors by Trump and the GOP(e). 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Like him or not, he very well could be correct in this matter.  I'm not so sure that this isn't all smoke and mirrors by Trump and the GOP(e).

You think this sh*t storm is all smoke and mirrors?

Offline skeeter

How about the Lindsey in a gingham dress?

Throw in some Mui Mui slingback pumps and you got a deal.

Offline libertybele

You think this sh*t storm is all smoke and mirrors?

RIV, I hope not, but I'm not at all confident in the GOP(e).  We've been through all the supposed blame games before with the GOP(e) caving.  Sort of like we were promised the repeal of Bammycare ... after months of meetings in both Houses the results were nothing more than a great show.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Lindsey Graham Expects Trump To Sign Bigger Amnesty Package Than Even Jeb Wanted

Lindsey always wanted a bigger package. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

Throw in some Mui Mui slingback pumps and you got a deal.

Offline skeeter