Author Topic: Nude full body work-out classes are now a thing. Are you up for it?  (Read 994 times)

Online corbe

Nude full body work-out classes are now a thing. Are you up for it?

By  Jordana Kalmanowitz   

5 Hours Ago

Have you ever wondered what it was like to work-out in the nude? I haven't either. But brace yourself, because this naked work-out experience might not be just a crazy trend any more. We recently visited Hanson Fitness in New York City where owner, Harry Hanson told us about his one-time class offering has had the phones off the hook ever since.

<..snip..>

https://www.circa.com/story/2018/01/16/nude-full-body-work-out-classes-are-now-a-thing-are-you-up-for-it
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Nude full body work-out classes are now a thing. Are you up for it?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 06:55:57 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 06:57:42 pm »
Judging by the fat slobs running around and going to gyms these days, I'll pass on this.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 06:58:18 pm »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 07:14:55 pm »
Im in!

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 07:28:26 pm »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 07:28:43 pm »
Millennials - in case you missed or forgot the 70's, they're going to bring it back.

Groovy man - bow ckicka wah wah wow wacka wacka chicka wow wow!

It's good to know that generation recycles.
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 07:36:23 pm »
Millennials - in case you missed or forgot the 70's, they're going to bring it back.

Groovy man - bow ckicka wah wah wow wacka wacka chicka wow wow!

It's good to know that generation recycles.

I can hardly wait until they start burning their bras

Offline WingNot

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 07:45:23 pm »

The resulting fumes are known to the State of California to cause cancer and as such bra burning is banned in the state.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 07:50:12 pm »

They're not even wearing them. I got into a debate with a millennial woman on facebook over an article about it on that subject. She thought it is oh so cool and new and trendy.

I reminded her it wasn't and that what smug hypocrites they were, since they were always touting everything new and shiny and high tech while trying to get rid of everything old, so why were they always trying to revive the 60's and 70's?

She responded that well, there are certain things of history we want to preserve, and that it was basically Millennials mission to only keep the politically correct parts and forget the rest.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 08:02:29 pm »
Im in!

@driftdiver

I had to look up that picture and found out that the woman was featured on some show called “My 600 Pound Life”.

But I would note that her legs didn’t grow to that size just because of her obesity.

She has Lymphedema on top of her obesity. Not pretty and very debilitating.

FWIW I had a supervisor a few jobs ago that had this, but the rare form that is hereditary and not as a result of obesity or from the damage or removal of lymph nodes.  She was of a normal size, and ate a healthy diet and in fact was rather thin except for her legs

She had to wear specially fitted compression stockings that went from the top of her thighs all the way down to her ankles and had to fight with the insurance company to allow her to get a new pair every 6 months.

I remember her telling me what she went through every day; get up early and have her husband help her put her compression stockings on, at night, having him help her take them off then washing them and hanging them up in hopes they would dry the following day, putting on her spare and freshly washed pair, rinse and repeat, literally.  She would wear oversized xxx sized jeans that had to be cinched at the waist so they didn’t fall off her waist and hips or wearing oversized leggings and a near floor length skirt or dress in order to cover up the size of her legs.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 11:13:24 pm »
@driftdiver

I had to look up that picture and found out that the woman was featured on some show called “My 600 Pound Life”.

But I would note that her legs didn’t grow to that size just because of her obesity.

She has Lymphedema on top of her obesity. Not pretty and very debilitating.

FWIW I had a supervisor a few jobs ago that had this, but the rare form that is hereditary and not as a result of obesity or from the damage or removal of lymph nodes.  She was of a normal size, and ate a healthy diet and in fact was rather thin except for her legs

She had to wear specially fitted compression stockings that went from the top of her thighs all the way down to her ankles and had to fight with the insurance company to allow her to get a new pair every 6 months.

I remember her telling me what she went through every day; get up early and have her husband help her put her compression stockings on, at night, having him help her take them off then washing them and hanging them up in hopes they would dry the following day, putting on her spare and freshly washed pair, rinse and repeat, literally.  She would wear oversized xxx sized jeans that had to be cinched at the waist so they didn’t fall off her waist and hips or wearing oversized leggings and a near floor length skirt or dress in order to cover up the size of her legs.

@Neverdul

Yes those stories are sad.    I probably shouldn't have posted but most of those people are in that situation because of their own lack of control.   Many of them can't get out of bed but manipulate their families to feed and bathe them.