Author Topic: GOP Congresswoman Tells Republicans to ‘Grow a Pair of Ovaries and Get the Job Done’  (Read 508 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Congresswoman Tells Republicans to ‘Grow a Pair of Ovaries and Get the Job Done’

“I’m a fighter pilot and I talk like one,” Rep. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) declared a day after reports of President Donald Trump referring to certain countries as “sh*tholes” sparked controversy.

In a YouTube video posted Friday advocating “national security, economic security, and border security,” McSally brags she told Republicans to “Grow a pair of ovaries”:

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/print/blog/craig-bannister/gop-congresswoman-tells-republicans-grow-pair-ovaries-and-get-job-done
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Yeppers .... they do need to grow a pair!  Just sayin' no offense meant, but it's time to build a wall, and begin massive deportation, then revisit the DACA issue at another time.  The big problem of course is to get the GOPe light in the loafers gang to actually do something.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Just sayin' no offense meant, but it's time to build a wall, and begin massive deportation, then revisit the DACA issue at another time.

Then she's not the candidate for you.....

In January 2015, McSally was one of 26 republicans who voted against an amendment to a spending bill that would end DACA.  In September 2017, McSally was one of 10 republicans who sent a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan asking for a legislative solution for those under DACA status.  While criticizing Obama’s action in creating the program, the letter said, "It would be wrong to go back on our word and subject these individuals to deportation".
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:20:47 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

Then she's not the candidate for you.....

In January 2015, McSally was one of 26 republicans who voted against an amendment to a spending bill that would end DACA.  In September 2017, McSally was one of 10 republicans who sent a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan asking for a legislative solution for those under DACA status.  While criticizing Obama’s action in creating the program, the letter said, "It would be wrong to go back on our word and subject these individuals to deportation".

I guess she really does want some of Congress to grow ovaries. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I guess she really does want some of Congress to grow ovaries.

McCain 2.0

Scratch that - she's actually more like McCain's pal Graham.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:12:02 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.