Author Topic: State Department slaps 5 Mexican states with 'do not travel' advisory  (Read 1218 times)

rangerrebew

State Department slaps 5 Mexican states with 'do not travel' advisory

By Ray Sanchez, CNN

Updated 12:49 PM ET, Thu January 11, 2018

(CNN)Mexico -- long a destination for world-class museums, archeological sites and beach resorts -- now has five states tagged with the US State Department's most severe travel warning.

The new advisories this week place the states -- Sinaloa, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero and Tamaulipas on the Texas border -- on the same danger level as countries such as Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq.

http://us.cnn.com/2018/01/11/americas/mexico-travel-warning/index.html

Online libertybele

Re: State Department slaps 5 Mexican states with 'do not travel' advisory
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 03:12:52 pm »
State Department slaps 5 Mexican states with 'do not travel' advisory

By Ray Sanchez, CNN

Updated 12:49 PM ET, Thu January 11, 2018

(CNN)Mexico -- long a destination for world-class museums, archeological sites and beach resorts -- now has five states tagged with the US State Department's most severe travel warning.

The new advisories this week place the states -- Sinaloa, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero and Tamaulipas on the Texas border -- on the same danger level as countries such as Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq.

http://us.cnn.com/2018/01/11/americas/mexico-travel-warning/index.html

Travel to anywhere in Mexico is risky. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/mexico-travel-advisory.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 05:01:59 pm »
Travel to anywhere in Mexico is risky. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/mexico-travel-advisory.html

I agree.  We used to go to Mexico but the last time we went, I felt distinctly uncomfortable.  No exact reason ... just a miasma of hate.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:29 pm »
Travel advisories to some cities here in their US needs to be issued.  Wonder what they all have in common?  Government run by Dems and high immigration.

FGS, have any of you been to San Francisco lately?  I have.  There is literally human feces on the sidewalks.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 05:21:12 pm »

FGS, have any of you been to San Francisco lately?  I have.  There is literally human feces on the sidewalks.

It really is a s-hole.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 05:35:37 pm »
Paging Vicente Fox ... please pick up the white courtesy phone.   :smokin:

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 08:26:47 pm »

....and Enrique Peña Nieto.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 12:54:17 am »
I agree.  We used to go to Mexico but the last time we went, I felt distinctly uncomfortable.  No exact reason ... just a miasma of hate.

If it's any consolation, they hate each other probably more than they hate you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 02:12:21 am »

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 02:19:09 am »

Maybe the heads on the picket fences?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 02:24:24 am »
    Another step in the Right direction Mr. President.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 03:16:39 am »
Sinaloa, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero and Tamaulipas.

Tamaulipas is the worst.  It borders Texas.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 04:41:01 am »
Sinaloa, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero and Tamaulipas.

Tamaulipas is the worst.  It borders Texas.

beheadings in Cabo

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Killings-continue-in-Mexico-s-Baja-California-Sur-11212064.php

If this kind of stuff happens in Mexico it is only a matter of time till it comes to a city near us in America.  Don't build the wall enjoy the same crime and violence your neighbor has.  A good fence makes a good neighbor.  Especially when they want to kill you instead of mow your lawn.