Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi dismisses Trump 'stable genius' declaration: 'Doesn't that raise certain questions?'  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi dismisses Trump 'stable genius' declaration: 'Doesn't that raise certain questions?'
by Al Weaver | Jan 11, 2018, 1:23 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., dismissed President Trump's declaration that he is a "stable genius" and said that such a statement raises "certain questions" about any individual making such a proclamation.

"What difference does it make what I think?" Pelosi told reporters at her weekly press conference. "No. I'm not going to that place."

"I take issue with a person presenting himself as a genius. Doesn't that raise certain questions? But I'm not going to go to how he — his tweets. I'm just not going to that place."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nancy-pelosi-dismisses-trump-stable-genius-declaration-doesnt-that-raise-certain-questions/article/2645637
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

I'm still sticking with Mr. Ed as the best stable genius ever.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

"What difference does it make what I think?" Pelosi told reporters at her weekly press conference. "No. I'm not going to that place."

She's still reeling from this......

'Donald Trump will never be president. Take it to the bank. I guarantee it.' 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ConstitutionRose

This from a woman who has difficulties stringing together her sentences, not to mention her thoughts. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.