Author Topic: Federal refugee resettlement contractors blast Trump for ending ‘temporary’ status for Salvadorans  (Read 702 times)

rangerrebew

Federal refugee resettlement contractors blast Trump for ending ‘temporary’ status for Salvadorans

Posted by Ann Corcoran on January 10, 2018

The Temporary Protected Status (legal!) program is designed to give a break (usually 18 months) for nationals, from another country who are already in the US when the natural disaster or civil war happens, to stay here until the country is on its feet again.

In March, Salvadorans (and El Salvador), will have had a 17 YEAR break.

For 17 years hundreds of thousands have had time to produce nearly 200,000 more children, get jobs, drivers licenses (and I will bet vote!).  See USCIS on TPS for El Salvador here.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/federal-refugee-resettlement-contractors-blast-trump-for-ending-temporary-status-for-salvadorans/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Federal refugee resettlement contractors..."

If they be complainin', you know that the right thing's bein' done!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Isn't MS13 from that shithole?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
They are just Pissed that their scam gravy train is ending.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They are just Pissed that their scam gravy train is ending.

You'd be pissed too, if somebody came along and wiped out your career enabling the aforementioned choo choo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You'd be pissed too, if somebody came along and wiped out your career enabling the aforementioned choo choo.

I hear there is a market for resettling aliens from Alpha Centauri. They could get in on the ground floor.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hear there is a market for resettling aliens from Alpha Centauri. They could get in on the ground floor.

You'd be smarter about it.  Yonkers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: