Author Topic: [MO Gov] Greitens Admits Affair But Denies Related Blackmail Allegation  (Read 405 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
JEFFERSON CITY • Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and his wife, Sheena Greitens, issued an extraordinary statement late Wednesday acknowledging that he had an extramarital affair in the past and that the couple “has dealt with this together honestly and privately.”

The statement came as a St. Louis television station aired a segment alleging that, during that affair, Greitens took a compromising photograph of the woman and threatened to publicize it if she exposed him. The statement from Greitens and his wife didn’t address that part of the allegation.

Greitens’ attorney, James F. Bennett, issued a statement denying the blackmail allegation.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/greitens-admits-affair-but-denies-related-blackmail-allegation/article_b5f28d4d-72bd-512c-870b-da7dc7cd1fe3.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: [MO Gov] Greitens Admits Affair But Denies Related Blackmail Allegation
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:24:21 am »
”You’re never going to mention my name, otherwise this picture will be everywhere,” Greitens told the woman, she claims on the audio. She is heard telling her then-husband that Greitens made the statement after he took a photo while she was bound, blindfolded and partly undressed during a sexual encounter at Greitens’ St. Louis home in March 2015. That was about a month after his first public statements confirming he was considering a political run.

As a former SEAL, he was just taking her through some S.E.R.E. training.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.