Author Topic: Coulter: It Turns Out Bannon Was Trump’s Brain  (Read 407 times)

Online corbe

Coulter: It Turns Out Bannon Was Trump’s Brain
« on: January 11, 2018, 02:18:20 am »

Coulter: It Turns Out Bannon Was Trump’s Brain

by Ann Coulter10 Jan 2018

In order to prove he doesn’t have dementia, as alleged in a recent book, President Trump called a meeting with congressional leaders on Tuesday — and requested that it be televised.

Ivanka: Show them at your best, Daddy!

He then proceeded to completely sell out the base and actually added to his problems by appearing senile.

In a half-dozen exchanges — which, again, he wanted televised — Trump responded to remarks as if he had no clue what the person was saying. One senator would talk — he’d agree. Someone else would say the exact opposite — he’d agree with that, too.

Actual exchange:

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN: “What about a clean DACA bill now, with a commitment that we go into a comprehensive immigration reform procedure? …”

TRUMP: “… I have no problem. … We’re going to come up with DACA. We’re going to do DACA, and then we can start immediately on the phase two, which would be comprehensive.”

SEN. FEINSTEIN: “Would you be agreeable to that?”

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/10/coulter-turns-bannon-trumps-brain/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Coulter: It Turns Out Bannon Was Trump’s Brain
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 02:26:36 am »
I see Ann's auditioning to be Senator Romney's chief of staff.

Bless her heart 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Coulter: It Turns Out Bannon Was Trump’s Brain
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 02:42:39 am »
I agree to the extent, I think Trump was adapted into Buchananism and Bannonism; that his message is very similar. But Buchanan and Bannon have some key differences I'd believe in other things. I don't think Pat has ever had the burn it all down attitude.