Author Topic: ANOTHER study confirms the detrimental effects of water fluoridation on the IQs of children  (Read 680 times)

rangerrebew

ANOTHER study confirms the detrimental effects of water fluoridation on the IQs of children

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 by: Zoey Sky   

(Natural News) Another study has added to the growing body of evidence that links the fluoride found in water with lowered intelligence quotients (IQ) in children.

A study, which was published last year, confirmed the dangers that water fluoridation has when it is consumed by children, particularly on their IQ. Not only that, fluoridated water was also shown to adversely affect the cognitive ability of babies when this is consumed by their mothers during pregnancy.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-09-another-study-confirms-the-detrimental-effects-of-water-fluoridation-on-the-iqs-of-children.html

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
(Natural News)

22222frying pan
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Applewood

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm gonna withhold opinion until I hear from a reputable source like gwpundit or infowars.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Hmmmm.  See if I can prove this from personal experience.  My children, grandchildren and nephews have always had fluoridated water.  They are all high IQ, even the two with learning disabilities.   Two of them are outright geniuses.  So fluoridated water raises IQs?  Wait, previous generations of the family raised without fluoridated water also had high IQs.  I can only conclude, based on this small sampling, that this study deserves the scorn with which it has been received.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
All them hillbillies living in the hollers around here are going to have brilliant kids.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline RoosGirl

Many, maybe most, people do not kniw that fluoride was used to treat hyperthyroidism up until the 50s.  It apparently is rather effective at even low doses.