Author Topic: Female Student Infects 324 Men With HIV, Police Are FURIOUS To Hear Her Reason  (Read 672 times)

rangerrebew

Female Student Infects 324 Men With HIV, Police Are FURIOUS To Hear Her Reason
Lawrence Cloverfield   January 9, 2018   

The girl, 19, whose name is unknown, says she has set her target for at least 2,000 men acting in revenge after she was infected by a man at a party.

A female student has confessed she deliberately infected 324 people with HIV, according to the Kenyan Daily Post.

The girl allegedly claimed she had something to confess.

After she was assured her identity was going to be protected (the Kenyan Daily Post, however, published a picture from her Facebook profile along with the article) she wrote: “Sep 22nd 2013 is a day I”ll never forget, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2″.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/ext/female-student-infects-324-men-hiv-police-furious-hear-reason/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
She has a ways to go to hit her target.  But its nice to see a young person with goals these days.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline thackney

Infects 324 Men With HIV

I wonder how many women were then infected due to her continuing the chain reaction.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

BassWrangler

Soounds like a good candidate for a US Congressional internship.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But... at least sexually, HIV isn't easily transmitted female-to-male. Most guys who get it either get it from dirty needles or gay sex.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, she contemplated suicide. but opted for mass murder instead?  Less wear and tear on the soul?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Kenya? Good thing Obama is gay or he might have got caught up in this.