Author Topic: Former FBI Asst. Director: No Question Clinton Foundation is “Criminal Conspiracy” – “It’s Just a G  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

Former FBI Asst. Director: No Question Clinton Foundation is “Criminal Conspiracy” – “It’s Just a Giant Slush Fund” (VIDEO)
January 9, 2018 by Jim Hoft 41 Comments

James Kallstrom: There’s no question the Clinton Foundation… is a criminal conspiracy. I mean I investigated the RICO Statute for years, and the FBI. I mean this puts our investigations of organized crime to shame from the standpoint it operated. I mean, its just a giant slushfund. You know…get a bunch of Gulfstream fives, fly around the world, and buy wedding gowns, pay for weddings. I mean the tiny little amount of money that goes to charity, and I even question if those are charities. It’s preposterous why the IRS has not come down upon them earlier is beyond me. But there’s no question that it is beyond a criminal conspiracy and all those other things… the uncovering of names, the Uranium One thing, and all this other stuff.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/former-fbi-asst-director-no-question-clinton-foundation-criminal-conspiracy-just-giant-slush-fund-video/

Online libertybele

I'll sum things up in three words as to why Clinton will never be held accountable; Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I'll sum things up in three words as to why Clinton will never be held accountable; Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.
Ohhh...that vast right wing conspiracy. Sarc
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mr. Kallstrom is entirely right but I won't be holding my breath waiting for anything substantive being done about it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien