Author Topic: Trump: DACA solution should be a 'bill of love'  (Read 9668 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump: DACA solution should be a 'bill of love'
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2018, 02:19:17 am »
Where are all of our Trump supporters?  Maybe they could explain this to us in terms we could understand.

Here's one!!!  LMAO at your insights!   :laugh:

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2018, 02:24:11 am »
Kind of like letting a bank robber keep the money they stole as long as they claim it on their taxes.

:facepalm2:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2018, 02:26:31 am »
You have to give them some credit, for consistency however.

The whole "Love" thing was IMMEDIATELY followed by Trump's demands to end chain migration and the diversity lottery.

This entire thread is a fraud, but that's how we roll, truth seek, in one of the Last of the Mohican "anti-Trump" sites.

I want to give you credit, my friend, because when I was pretty virulently anti-Trump when he was smearing my guys like Walker/Rubio/Cruz you were a stalwart man who always assured that Trump had the right heart and instincts.

I didn't see them at the time, I thought he was a NYC Liberal who was out to destroy the GOP and Conservative movement.

I have never been happier to be wrong in my life.   He is everything you KNEW instinctively he would be.  God bless ya!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:28:29 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 02:29:12 am »
The whole "Love" thing was IMMEDIATELY followed by Trump's demands to end chain migration and the diversity lottery.

This entire thread is a fraud, but that's how we roll, truth seek, in one of the Last of the Mohican "anti-Trump" sites.

I want to give you credit, my friend, because when I was pretty virulently anti-Trump when he was smearing my guys like Walker/Rubio/Cruz you were a stalwart man who always assured that Trump had the right heart and instincts.

I didn't see them at the time, I thought he was a NYC Liberal who was out to destroy the GOP and Conservative movement.

I have never been happier to be wrong in my life.   He is everything you KNEW instinctively he would be.  God bless ya!

Totally agree. 

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 02:33:28 am »
The whole "Love" thing was IMMEDIATELY followed by Trump's demands to end chain migration and the diversity lottery. ....

And ... the whole "love thing" is not new; the President's been saying this since the campaign.

(Nice to see you @ArneFufkin )

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 02:34:54 am »
That's what I thought.  You're ignorant on this event.

You DIDN'T watch the meeting. 

See ya.

Can't explain it, can you?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2018, 02:39:35 am »
I don't recall Don Henley running for president, but, hey, It's wide open now.

Maybe Alice Cooper will get elected after all.

Hmm,

Elected,

or

Muscle of Love?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2018, 02:41:06 am »
Totally agree.

Tom, I've been amazed.

Yeah, I shake my head at some of his Twitter stuff but he has singularly upended the longstanding establishment in the DC political/media sewer.

He's doing Conservative STUFF!  Every day.  I have it on good faith that his jurists are young-ish and faithful to the Constitution and ready/willing/able to judge that way.

Punks around the world are afraid of America again.   Big international corporations are bringing billions of their parked money back here again.   MSNBC has spent every waking moment lying about the historic tax reduction while Comcast gave every one of their employees $1K as a result.

He's working with Ted Cruz, if that's some people's issue here. 

I don't get this website any more, but I like the people here and it's ... original mission.

Offline corbe

« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2018, 02:42:42 am »

Why don't you try to explain it to us ignorant rubes instead of trying to shame us into (Trump) submission @ArneFufkin
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2018, 02:43:53 am »
I see.
Trump comes out and says on National TV and says what he says.
We have a little fun with it.
Hard core Trump folks can't laugh a little about it?
C'mon man, we all know he'll change his mind in 24, 48, 72 hours, and you can all tell us how he was right all along!
Hey, I agree with all of the Trump hard core supporters here on one point.
Imwant him to do good things, and he has.
Just get to the right conclusion, but, let's laugh a bit.
Why not?
The Don Hendley bits were amusing.
Just build the wall, right?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:47:18 am by GrouchoTex »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2018, 02:44:09 am »

@ArneFufkin

I'm in that exact same boat myself and have said so here multiple times already.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2018, 02:44:15 am »
Can't explain it, can you?

How about ... you explain it to me?

I liked this meeting A LOT.  For a lot of reasons.   

But, then again, I am informed.  You are not. 

So, you tell me Sanguine.  You're the one making editorial judgements based on no information or idea.

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2018, 02:45:08 am »
   Why don't you try to explain it to us ignorant rubes instead of trying to shame us into (Trump) submission @ArneFufkin

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline TomSea

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2018, 02:45:10 am »

More like you all are the ones who try to shame others and once again, discuss this in a polarizing way. People vote for the candidate whomever that was. Nothing has been finalized here. It's the art of the deal.

Maybe the ignorant rubes are the ones not voting for .01 of 1% in the Constitution party.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2018, 02:46:28 am »
@truthseeker said it long ago; this is more like the Westboro Baptist of Never Trumpers here, nothing has been finalized. We may not get this chance again. I listened to the press conference on Hannity's radio program.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2018, 02:50:36 am »

A guy goes into "Zimwe Piwo" bar in Chicago and steps to the bar for a beer and in an awkward attempt to socialize tells the bartender he has a Polack Joke.

The bartender says:  "You see that guy over there?  That's Wens Pulaski, he's 6'2 225 lbs.  You see the guy playing pool with him?  That's Wlad Jurzik, he's 6'3 280 lbs!  You see the guy sitting by them??  He's Paul Symczyk, he's 6'7 320 lbs!!  You still sure you want to tell that Polack Joke?"

Guy goes:  "Not if I have to explain the punch line three times."

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:54:09 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline corbe

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 02:51:35 am »
More like you all are the ones who try to shame others and once again, discuss this in a polarizing way. People vote for the candidate whomever that was. Nothing has been finalized here. It's the art of the deal.

Maybe the ignorant rubes are the ones not voting for .01 of 1% in the Constitution party.

2 important points @TomSea First and foremost this a political discussion forum and last but certainly not least the 'T' in TBR does not stand for Trump in spite of what you and others may think.  Roll with it, I know I learn a lot of stuff everyday here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2018, 02:52:06 am »
@truthseeker said it long ago; this is more like the Westboro Baptist of Never Trumpers here, nothing has been finalized. We may not get this chance again. I listened to the press conference on Hannity's radio program.

Aww, man, BS and onion gravy!
Pointing out that he sounded like Jeb! was fair game.
Laugh a bit.
No one is perfect.
He said the wall was still a priority, and I agree with that.
Westbrook?
Dude, really?
Smile every now and again.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 02:53:16 am »
A guy goes into "Zimwe Piwu" bar in Chicago and steps to the bar for a beer and in an awkward attempt to socialize tells the bartender he has a Polack Joke.

The bartender says:  "You see that guy over there?  That's Wens Pulaski, he's 6'2 225 lbs.  You see the guy playing pool with him?  That's Wlad Jurzik, he's 6'3 280 lbs!  You see the guy sitting by them??  He's Paul Symczyk, he's 6'7 320 lbs!!  You still sure you want to tell that Polack Joke?"

Guy goes:  "Not if I have to explain the punch line three times."

Now, that was funny.

Offline corbe

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2018, 02:53:33 am »
   I'll just wait for Rush to Trumpsplain it further to me tomorrow, on second thought, I'm lying.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2018, 02:56:44 am »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2018, 03:02:25 am »
I listened to the press conference on Hannity's radio program.

If you liked what you heard, you’re out of your mind.  Trump said we’d definitely fix DACA, but didn’t give any definites on the other portions.  He said he’d sign whatever they brought him, because he trusts the people in the room to bring him something good.  Even if it’s not, he said he’d take the heat because he doesn’t care.  He even suggested bringing back earmarks to promote bipartisanship and he wasn’t joking.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2018, 03:07:02 am »

If you liked what you heard, you’re out of your mind.  Trump said we’d definitely fix DACA, but didn’t give any definites on the other portions.  He said he’d sign whatever they brought him, because he trusts the people in the room to bring him something good.  Even if it’s not, he said he’d take the heat because he doesn’t care.  He even suggested bringing back earmarks to promote bipartisanship and he wasn’t joking.

That's exactly what he said as I watched it live...I couldn't believe my eyes.

Rush said afterwards not to pay attention to what was said that this was all about the Wolff book....so right now I believe no one!

....btw I don't appreciate being compared to the Westboro Baptist Church idiots.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2018, 03:11:04 am »
Today Scott Adams said the #neveftrumpers were in a Cognitive Death Spiral

Fascinating examples of being correct against all odds and opposition

And of being consistently wrong with lots of company with democrats, media etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2018, 03:13:39 am »
....btw I don't appreciate being compared to the Westboro Baptist Church idiots.

They’re 60 miles west of me, outside Topeka - a local joke and national disgrace.  Nobody takes them seriously.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:15:00 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.