Author Topic: Working-class families are winning big under Trump  (Read 511 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Working-class families are winning big under Trump
« on: January 09, 2018, 01:08:42 pm »
Working-class families are winning big under Trump
Washington Examiner, Jan 9, 2018, Justin Haskins

The Bureau of Labor Statistics released its newest jobs report on Friday, and the data clearly show, under the pro-business policies implemented by the Trump administration, low-income and working-class families are enjoying significant economic gains not experienced in nearly 20 years.

Democrats and liberal pundits have argued the recent economic improvements are only helping a relatively small, mostly wealthy segment of the country, but nothing could be further from the truth. According to BLS, the national unemployment rate for December was 4.1 percent, a 0.6 percentage point drop from December 2016. That’s an impressive figure, especially since the unemployment rate stayed flat at 4.9 percent from January 2016 through October 2016, the final month before Trump’s election victory. But what’s especially remarkable is the extent to which working-class Americans are profiting under Trump and Republican leadership in Congress.

More: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/working-class-families-are-winning-big-under-trump/article/2645348

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Working-class families are winning big under Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 01:21:17 pm »
Still working just under full time so the taxpayers can pay for my health care and my employer doesn't have to.

WINNING!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 01:27:31 pm »
Still working just under full time so the taxpayers can pay for my health care and my employer doesn't have to.

WINNING!

Consider a new job.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:33:35 pm »

WINNING!

Get a real job and take care of yourself. In other words, be an adult AND a conservative. The fact that you are proud to freeload explains your NeverTrumpism.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 01:38:46 pm »
And now I can sit back and watch low life pieces of trash prove my point about this site becoming free republics little sister site.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 01:47:42 pm »
And now I can sit back and watch low life pieces of trash prove my point about this site becoming free republics little sister site.

Never been there...is Free Republic the kind of site where you can call fellow posters “low life pieces of trash”. Ya, that would be bad.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 01:51:07 pm »

WINNING!

Trump is trying to help both you and your employer.  Your employer will soon be able to become part of an association that can sponsor group health coverage that doesn't have to cover all ten categories of "essential health benefits" mandated by the ACA.    This should permit your employer to offer less comprehensive but more affordable coverage - and maybe even boost your hours.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 01:57:16 pm »
Trump is trying to help both you and your employer.  Your employer will soon be able to become part of an association that can sponsor group health coverage that doesn't have to cover all ten categories of "essential health benefits" mandated by the ACA.    This should permit your employer to offer less comprehensive but more affordable coverage - and maybe even boost your hours.   

Jazz....JAZZ.  You’ll just confuse the poor fellow. You can’t just intrude facts and evidence into someone’s full blown delusional psychosis. It’s just not nice.