Author Topic: Amazon Deletes Reviews of Michael Wolf's Book 'Fire And Fury' About The Trump White House  (Read 4954 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@CatherineofAragon

This one slayed me...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I dated a woman in 2015 that had a wolf tattooed on her shoulder.  Does this mean what I think it means?  She was BI?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

I dated a woman in 2015 that had a wolf tattooed on her shoulder.  Does this mean what I think it means?  She was BI?

@corbe

Only if it was two wolves, indicating her dual sex preferences.  Since it was only one, it means her tendency was sex in the woods during a full moon.

Which you might already know....

Offline corbe

No wonder my sheets always smelt gamey afterwards.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

So now we can't use the word liberal but its ok to blatantly insult "Trumpers" and by golly dont you dare make a comment about Michigan.   Its really past time I found another place to get my dopamine fix.

I hope you’re not seriously considering it. I understand your dismay though. I’ve had to come to terms with it myself. But I have some great friends here and the software rocks. But the need of some here to mock others personally is sometimes hard to stomach.

You have a balanced perspective that I like. I hope you stick it out.

Silver Pines

Lol

Silver Pines

Great, isn't it?

@Sanguine

Yep... you can fall down a hole reading those things.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yep...you can fall down a hole reading those things.

I have....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:02:34 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

You must have that guy on speed-dial....

I just like it because I'm pretty sure that's the face I make when I read some of the comments here.

Offline RoosGirl

Anyway, this is a "smelt"

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Anyway, this is a "smelt"

So is this.  They smelt it and dealt it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:08:48 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

So is this.  They smelt it and dealt it.

Which reminds me, my 5 year old got an electronic "fart machine" from his daddy for Christmas.   He thinks that's the funniest thing in the world right now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Which reminds me, my 5 year old got an electronic "fart machine" from his daddy for Christmas.   He thinks that's the funniest thing in the world right now.

Got news for ya:  He's still going to think so when he hits college age.  But you probably already know that...lol.  "Hey Roos...Pull my finger!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@corbe

Only if it was two wolves, indicating her dual sex preferences.  Since it was only one, it means her tendency was sex in the woods during a full moon.

Which you might already know....

So that's where my ex wound up. She was doing @corbe.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

Got news for ya:  He's still going to think so when he hits college age.  But you probably already know that...lol.  "Hey Roos...Pull my finger!"

I guess it's fair play.  We had to take a $15ish gift to his Karate studio Christmas party for a gift exchange and I got a remote control fart machine.  Some mother in the group has probably been cursing me since then.   :laugh:

Offline corbe

She was something else @To-Whose-Benefit? I had to let her go, she keep leaving her panties here-on purpose, did you pay for those boobs?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
   She was something else @To-Whose-Benefit? I had to let her go, she keep leaving her panties here-on purpose, did you pay for those boobs?

@corbe

You mean there's 2 of her? My Ex's boobs were real.

But I sure's heck paid for everything else associated with her.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:23:54 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member