Author Topic: Amazon Deletes Reviews of Michael Wolf's Book 'Fire And Fury' About The Trump White House  (Read 4953 times)

Offline RoosGirl

No doubt there were probably plenty of positive reviews written by people who hadn't read the book as well.

This thread shows what happens when the behaviors of left and right become indistinguishable.

No way dude.  Character does NOT matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yeah. Bezos just started trying to undermine the country because Donny called him out. It didn't start years ago when he bought WaPo to use as his personal Leftist propaganda machine.

Donny is ridiculously jealous of Bezos for having 20X the worth and running a business that does something other than providing a money laundering investment for international scum.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Donny is ridiculously jealous of Bezos for having 20X the worth and running a business that does something other than providing a money laundering investment for international scum.

There are lots of better businessmen and deal makers than the tiny fingered Don and he's pretty insecure about it.

When Trump made the snide comment to MI governor Rick Snyder about not having supported Trump, Snyder should have pointed out that Canada is paying for the new bridge and asked how that deal for Mexico to build a wall was coming along.

Speaking of better businessmen than Trump, Dan Gilbert has refilled all those empty buildings in downtown Detroit and just broke ground for a new skyscraper that will be tallest in the city. Gilbert is also working with Bezos on a deal to bring the Amazon HQ to Detroit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, it's such an abuse to require reviewers to have actually read the book.

In an apparent effort to prevent the discourse in the review section from deteriorating, Amazon is limiting customer reviews only to those who are 'verified' to have bought the book

I don't have a problem with that.  Going on Amazon and writing a review about a product that you didn't buy from Amazon is not right.

Offline kevindavis007

Their site their rules.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't have a problem with that.  Going on Amazon and writing a review about a product that you didn't buy from Amazon is not right.

I don't like it when "their side" does it, I like it even less when "our side" does it because they claim to be doing it in my name.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kevindavis007

I don't like it when "their side" does it, I like it even less when "our side" does it because they claim to be doing it in my name.

Their site, their rules.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Their site, their rules.

You'll get no argument from me about that.  I think limiting reviews to verified purchaser is the way to go on this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Their site, their rules.

Absolutely.  But it's kinda interesting that a lot of fervent Trump admirers took the trouble to go over there and bash the book.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Interesting?  Maybe.  Surprising?  Not in the least.  MAGA.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Interesting?  Maybe.  Surprising?  Not in the least.  MAGA.

I wish people loved me as much as a lot of people love Trump.  MAGA.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline kevindavis007

You'll get no argument from me about that.  I think limiting reviews to verified purchaser is the way to go on this.

I agree..

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Have you tried behaving like Trump does?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What's @corbe?  Chopped liver?
I will NOT comply.

Offline NavyCanDo

I see a lot of 5 star reviews from people who just recieved the book per their own comments. Yes there are 1-star trolls, but as many or more 5 star trolls exist as well who haven't even read the Table of Contents yet. I think AMAZON on any new book should allow a minimum of a week before allowing reviews.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Like the sugarless Haribo Gummy Bears?

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM

I loved that one.  But the two wolves tee shirt is almost as good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Comedy classic.   What's extra funny is that after I read it, the Amazon advertising bots thought I was really interested in it and sent me advertisement emails for it.  No joke.  "Here's an item you recently viewed..."
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Silver Pines

@Emjay caught me stepping out with @CatherineofAragon last night.

@corbe

Next time maybe we shouldn't drive by her house, honking the horn and yelling.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member