Author Topic: Obama’s Eligibility vs. Trump’s “Fitness”  (Read 581 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email by Sharon Rondeau 1/6/2018

DOESN’T FORGERY OF GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS “TRUMP” EVERYTHING?

On January 3, CNN’s Brian Stelter appeared to respond in a tweet to a Politico report issued the same day stating that a Yale University professor of psychiatry predicted that Trump will “unravel” and that he is “falling apart under stress.”

Stelter opined that while “Q’s (questions) about his health” are “uncomfortable,” “it is incumbent on journalists to ask these Q’s and report out the answers,” including a link to an online newsletter containing content from Stelter’s show, “Reliable Sources.”

The newsletter presents opinions from such “journalists” as CNN’s Jake Tapper and a considerable number of left-leaning commentators.

The professor, Dr. Bandy X. Lee, served as editor of a book titled, “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump” published last year.  Lee reportedly met with “more than a dozen” members of Congress, all Democrats except for one Republican senator, according to Politico. ---

---In response to Stelter’s commentary, The Post & Email tweeted: How about asking questions about the forgery of a then-sitting president's documentation?

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/06/obamas-eligibility-vs-trumps-fitness/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Obama’s Eligibility vs. Trump’s “Fitness”
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:43:10 pm »
We don't talk about "eligibility" here ...    888blackhat

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 04:35:44 pm »
We don't talk about "eligibility" here ...    888blackhat

Please, Old Timer, point me to the list of Verboten Subjects, if you would be so kind.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 06:04:47 pm »
Please,  point me to the list of Verboten Subjects, if you would be so kind.

Nah, I'm not that kind @Elderberry ... Look for yourself. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 07:37:52 pm »
Nah, I'm not that kind @Elderberry ... Look for yourself.

I LOVE going way back in the time machine to find the birth certificate.  The real one.  It's a fruitless search because there are no Bernstein's interested.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 07:50:17 pm »
I believe before Trump leaves office we will find out the truth about Obama's birth place.  I think he's lieing, I think it was a coverup...can't prove it...but if someone lies about one thing they will lie about another.  You have to remember, these people think they are morally superior and hold the high ground, that lieing is justified for the cause.  When the news media went ballistic and started calling eveyone 'racist' when that was brought up....I knew right then there had to be some truth to it.  If they ever get extra offensive about something....watch out.

seax  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 07:50:48 pm by seax »
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!