Author Topic: FAMOUS UK POP STAR Says It Doesn’t Matter If 1 Million Children Were Raped By Immigrant Rape Gangs  (Read 552 times)

rangerrebew

FAMOUS UK POP STAR Says It Doesn’t Matter If 1 Million Children Were Raped By Immigrant Rape Gangs…Because “they would have been raped or abused by somebody else”
Jan 7, 2018

Two years ago, when asked what she wished she was better at, Lily Allen offered a concise reply. “Press. Shutting up. Self-censorship,” she told me, nonetheless proceeding to say many entertaining things that could have got her into trouble. The singer seems constitutionally incapable of taking the easy route.

Allen posted a video about her visit to the Calais refugee camp in October 2016, in which she told a 13-year-old Afghan: “I apologize on behalf of my country. I’m sorry for what we have put you through.” The social media backlash was fierce and predictable, as was the response from rightwing tabloids. The Daily Mail’s Jan Moir dismissed Allen’s tears in the video as “patronizing and self-indulgent”, although some might prefer to interpret her distress as something called empathy. Allen stood her ground.

https://100percentfedup.com/famous-uk-pop-star-says-doesnt-matter-1-million-children-raped-muslim-rape-gangsbecause-raped-abused-somebody-else/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Throw her to the moslems. Let them have a go at her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Throw her to the moslems. Let them have a go at her.
My thoughts, and probably of a very large number of Brits, exactly. Let's see if she holds to special views once she is the beneficiary of some of that special immigrant love.

Sometimes RETARD is an appropriate word.

@bigheadfred
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 07:16:54 pm by GtHawk »