Author Topic: “Racist” Trump Presides Over Lowest Black Unemployment Rate in History  (Read 1794 times)

Offline aligncare

Oh goody, another "Let's compare him to Hillary" comment.  Yes, even Trump looks good when compared to Hillary.  What a stellar accomplishment to be proud of.  But that's not really what the thread is about, nor even the comments that led up here.

Your objection is vacuous. I vote for the Republican. Leftism is the enemy of American ideals. Trump has proven he is not a leftist. That’s all I needed to know for me to vote for Trump.

Offline RoosGirl

Your objection is vacuous. I vote for the Republican. Leftism is the enemy of American ideals. Trump has proven he is not a leftist. That’s all I needed to know for me to vote for Trump.

But tell us how you feel about Trump saying that the BLS numbers are bullshit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not to put too fine a point on this, but Trump is not likely to get much credit for this from a "community" that regards Reparations as more important than employment.  It's only useful for an academic discussion that is not likely to lead to any kind of change in voting patterns.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Not to put too fine a point on this, but Trump is not likely to get much credit for this from a "community" that regards Reparations as more important than employment.  It's only useful for an academic discussion that is not likely to lead to any kind of change in voting patterns.

Trump did better than expected with black Americans in the election and when more people are working and feeling the tax cuts I expect more will move to Trump. This is only year one. More to come.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Boy, do these threads go off the rails fast.

I simply don't believe the "black unemployment rate" is anywhere remotely near the number touted above. And that's all I gotz to say 'bout dat!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It will really fall when the competition from hiring illegals goes away/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington