Author Topic: Byron York: What the Trump dossier criminal referral means  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York: What the Trump dossier criminal referral means
« on: January 06, 2018, 02:29:42 pm »
Byron York: What the Trump dossier criminal referral means
by Byron York | Jan 6, 2018, 6:33 AM

There's been a lot of confusion about the decision by Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley and crime subcommittee chairman Lindsey Graham to refer Christopher Steele, author of the Trump dossier, to the Justice Department for possible criminal investigation.

The two senators sent a brief letter Thursday to deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein and FBI director Christopher Wray. The letter, which was unclassified and released to the public Friday, was a cover letter for what Grassley and Graham called a "classified memorandum related to certain communications between Christopher Steele and multiple U.S. news outlets regarding the so-called 'Trump dossier' that Mr. Steele compiled on behalf of Fusion GPS for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee and also provided to the FBI."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-the-trump-dossier-criminal-referral-means/article/2645184
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Byron York: What the Trump dossier criminal referral means
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 03:57:04 pm »
So now the matter has been criminally referred to the very same "Justice" Department which helped to fund the thing in the first place!

That should work out just fine! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 04:00:12 pm »
It means idiots can continue chanting "Lock her up" at Trump ego stroking rallies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 04:05:54 pm »
I doubt DoJ will do anything with it at all.  This is just show biz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: