Author Topic: Donald Trump: DACA Amnesty Activists Will Be ‘Falling in Love’ with Republicans  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

Donald Trump: DACA Amnesty Activists Will Be ‘Falling in Love’ with Republicans

by CHARLIE SPIERING2 Jan 2018

President Donald Trump promised to deliver results for DACA activists who are demanding amnesty for illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children.

“Democrats are doing nothing for DACA – just interested in politics,” Trump wrote. “DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems, will start ‘falling in love’ with Republicans and their President! We are about RESULTS.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-republicans/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I read TOS on this same article, I guess the claim is that in exchange for this, no chain migration, the wall will be built and so on, keyword "DACA".

The Wall Street Journal had an article on the wall being built too. Darn paywall.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:28:45 pm by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I read TOS on this same article, I guess the claim is that in exchange for this, no chain migration, the wall will be built and so on, keyword "DACA".

The Wall Street Journal had an article on the wall being built too. Darn paywall.

Sounds like the Reagan deal.