Author Topic: Failed before It Began: The Great Sexual Harassment Revolution  (Read 464 times)

rangerrebew

January 2, 2018
Failed before It Began: The Great Sexual Harassment Revolution
By J.R. Dunn

The great Sexual Harassment Panic of 2017 is at last dying down.  We can safely look at a screen without being overwhelmed by stories in which yet another loser – or more than one – has been outed for mistreating or exploiting women.  Resignations have been myriad, careers have been destroyed, and one suicide has occurred.  We're assured that the entire episode has been a watershed, that Things Have Changed permanently.  It's an earthquake, says Meryl Streep.  Others hail "a new socio-sexual revolution."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/failed_before_it_began_the_great_sexual_harassment_revolution.html#ixzz53JIHE5cZ

Offline LMAO

Re: Failed before It Began: The Great Sexual Harassment Revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 12:55:05 pm »
  I have asked women around me how they feel about all the sexual-harassment  accusations that are making the news.  More specifically, as women, do they automatically believe the women and take her side. All of them have said no.

One told me, “we’re women. We know how vindictive we can be”
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:57:06 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 12:57:52 pm »
So apparently we no longer want to know which congressmen used taxpayer money to silence their accusers?

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:37:33 pm »
It’s only taking a breather until the next election cycle heats up for the Nov general. Notice they don’t waste the effort in primaries.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy