Author Topic: Fire and Fury: Donald Trump Says ‘Getting Your Friends' Wives Into Bed’ Makes ‘Life Worth Living’  (Read 6440 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
ANd that fact sticks in your craw.

Well, sure.  And it's not just because,  like so many of us old Reaganites, I'm nostalgic for a President who personifies the dignity and majesty of the office.    Trump's 24/7 reality show is keeping him from accomplishing his objectives, most of which are soundly conservative.   The Dow's at record levels, economic growth is a solid 3-plus percent, and the regulatory state is slowly being brought to heel.   Yet the President's approval ratings have tanked, because he's a walking, talking embarrassment.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Wingnut He's cute, isn't he, when he gets all concerned?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:36:36 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

.....    Trump's 24/7 reality show is keeping him from accomplishing his objectives, ....

Nonsense @Jazzhead   This sounds like you need to pay closer attention to the facts and less to the gossip. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I admire you for trying, @driftdiver. But NeverTrumpers will never give an inch—never. To do so would shatter their cocoon of ignorance and self-righteousness.

@aligncare
Thank you for the kind words but I've given up.  Its more like rubbing their  noses in it.  Trump is a rude crass guy who was born with a gold spoon.   The one thing he is really really good at is sales/marketing.   He knows how to read his audience and give them what they want.

I think thats why he does twitter,  because his base LOVES to see how insane it makes his detractors.

He was on the Howard Stern show and said rude things.   Thats kinda what you do on that show.   Nice moral people don't appear on that show.

At least Trump is honest enough to show this side of himself.    Most of our politicians pretend to be moral law abiding people and then are worse then pond scum in real life.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Well, sure.  And it's not just because,  like so many of us old Reaganites, I'm nostalgic for a President who personifies the dignity and majesty of the office.    Trump's 24/7 reality show is keeping him from accomplishing his objectives, most of which are soundly conservative.   The Dow's at record levels, economic growth is a solid 3-plus percent, and the regulatory state is slowly being brought to heel.   Yet the President's approval ratings have tanked, because he's a walking, talking embarrassment.

@Jazzhead
Reaganites?   Where??????   I doubt you would know a Reaganite if they kneed you in the groin.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

Nonsense @Jazzhead   This sounds like you need to pay closer attention to the facts and less to the gossip.

NeverTrumpers live each day to despise the president. Hate is their life blood, it gets them out of bed each day.

But the country will go on improving under Donald Trump with or without their constant bleating. They are a minority of a minority and rightfully so.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

RIV,  President Trump is by and large governing soundly as a conservative.   That's fantastic.  But the reasons I couldn't vote for him last fall still bother the heck out of me - his temper, temperament and egotism (and, increasingly, it seems, his perhaps justifiable paranoia).   These are dangerous qualities in a President - especially when the media seems obsessed with kicking a cornered dog.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead
Reaganites?   Where??????   I doubt you would know a Reaganite if they kneed you in the groin.

I voted for Reagan in 1976.   He was the greatest President of my lifetime.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
NeverTrumpers live each day to despise the president. Hate is their life blood, it gets them out of bed each day.

Oh bullshit.   I don't hate the President.   I want him to succeed.  In some ways, he is.  But he's his own worst enemy.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh bullshit.   I don't hate the President.   I want him to succeed.  In some ways, he is.  But he's his own worst enemy.

If we could just get you religious bigots to stop trying to ram your morals down the President's throat...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@Wingnut He's cute, isn't he, when he gets all concerned?

Yessiree.  All puffed up and nothing to blow out. :shrug:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I admire you for trying, @driftdiver. But NeverTrumpers will never give an inch—never. To do so would shatter their cocoon of ignorance and self-righteousness.

I can understand that the ETs are very concerned about this and that is making you all very nervous.  Just as it is not fair to smear ETs for supporting Trump, it is also not fair to smear NTs for not supporting Trump.  Instead of going for personal insults, it might be more useful to discuss the topic of this thread. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

RIV,  President Trump is by and large governing soundly as a conservative.   That's fantastic.  But the reasons I couldn't vote for him last fall still bother the heck out of me - his temper, temperament and egotism (and, increasingly, it seems, his perhaps justifiable paranoia).   These are dangerous qualities in a President - especially when the media seems obsessed with kicking a cornered dog.

I never expected you to fall victim to hyperbole @Jazzhead   

Here, let me introduce you to the President of the United States:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,298124.0.html

Offline Mod1

Stick to the topic and leave off the veiled personal insults.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What difference, at this point, does it make?

Online Right_in_Virginia

I can understand that the ETs are very concerned about this and that is making you all very nervous. 

Well, speaking only for myself @Sanguine it doesn't make me nervous at all.  It rather makes me chuckle.   ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, speaking only for myself @Sanguine it doesn't make me nervous at all.  It rather makes me chuckle.   ^-^

Well, good for you, @Right_in_Virginia!   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massive lines form to buy explosive Trump tell-all as new work sells out some bookstores in less than 15 MINUTES
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238065/Massive-lines-form-buy-explosive-Trump-tell-all.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Massive lines form to buy explosive Trump tell-all as new work sells out some bookstores in less than 15 MINUTES
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238065/Massive-lines-form-buy-explosive-Trump-tell-all.html

As @Right_in_Virginia says, she's not concerned about this at all, but I am.  I think this will make it even more difficult for Trump to get anything done, and may cripple his presidency.   

Online Right_in_Virginia

As @Right_in_Virginia says, she's not concerned about this at all, but I am.  I think this will make it even more difficult for Trump to get anything done, and may cripple his presidency.

:bigsilly: 

Offline aligncare

There’s a report in the Michael Wolff book suggesting President Trump didn’t know who former House Speaker John Boehner was.

Only problem? Donald Trump has known John Boehner for years, played golf with him a number of times.

So, what else has Michael Wolff lied about?

If he wanted to pursue it, Donald Trump would have one hell of a lawsuit against this lying creep Michael Wolff.

Offline aligncare

Noticed that Michael Wolff is all over the lying media this morning. The lying media loves lying liars like Wolff.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I never expected you to fall victim to hyperbole @Jazzhead   

Here, let me introduce you to the President of the United States:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,298124.0.html

Thanks for the link, RIV.  Believe me,  I want to think the best of this President, and much of what he has done I can strongly support.   But the other day, he was tweeting about how his nuclear button was bigger than the Rocketman's.   Sorry, but joking about nuclear war just makes me nervous.