Author Topic: Top Clinton Advisor Worries Millenials Will Vote Republican If They See Their Taxes Go Down  (Read 572 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
gatewaypundit
Jim Hoft

[excerpt]

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/former-clinton-adviser/

Then interview aired on CSPAN.

Reines told the students he was worried millennials might become Republican if they notice they don’t have to pay as much taxes.

Philippe Reines: I think millennials have to, they have to, they more than anyone have to say this is not normal and there is a lot of pressure to shut up(?) Donald Trump and his people want everyone to shut up. Get over the election. Hillary Clinton go away. That’s in their best interest. But that’s not how it works… I hope millennials don’t fall into a lull. God knows how many of them will see their taxes go down and base it just on that…
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Damn right he's worried. He knows that their generation is growing up. He also knows we GenX'ers had our little hippie moment during the Bubba days, and we grew up to be pretty conservative. And they our are children.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:39:44 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Reagan really helped himself out of a jam in the '84 election once those taxes went down and people on the street felt it. In '83 it didn't look like he was going to be reelected.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

If both of the Millenials that have jobs get a tax cut, the one that actually pays taxes might break Republican.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

If both of the Millenials that have jobs get a tax cut, the one that actually pays taxes might break Republican.

LOL. Isn't that the damn truth. All the Mills I know have off the books jobs and have never filed their nails. They sure as hell never filed a tax return.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
LOL. Isn't that the damn truth. All the Mills I know have off the books jobs and have never filed their nails. They sure as hell never filed a tax return.

Sounds to me like the problem is in the overall tax structure forcing all kinds of employment Out of the country and the Mills have just adapted to it in their own way.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com