Author Topic: Rep. Blackburn: Time for GOP to Act Like Majority Party  (Read 287 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Rep. Blackburn: Time for GOP to Act Like Majority Party
« on: January 02, 2018, 10:26:14 pm »
Republicans must continue the progress from passing tax reform to record more achievements in Congress, Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn told Fox News on Tuesday.

Asked about the aggressive agenda for the GOP at the start of the year, Blackburn said that "As we look at this entire bucket of issues, we have to realize that the Republican Party is the majority, and it is time for us to act like the majority party, get these things done, just as we did in tax reform. And that's what people want to see. Getting the government funded in doing that in a responsible way. I would like to see us bring in some spending reductions, so we're looking at the long-term and not just the short term."

Read more at: https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/marsha-blackburn-gop-act-majority-party/2018/01/02/id/834732/
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rep. Blackburn: Time for GOP to Act Like Majority Party
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 10:55:51 pm »
 :amen: Marsha  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Rep. Blackburn: Time for GOP to Act Like Majority Party
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 03:47:09 am »
Bigun beat me to it, but I'm gonna say it anyway:
She's right!