Author Topic: A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]  (Read 731 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]

Saturday, December 30, 2017

A compilation in spreadsheet format and it's extensive!

https://directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-timeline-of-treason-how-fbi.html?m=1

Crowd-sourcing appeal: please point out any errors or omissions in the comments, along with source links.

As an aside, this appears to be the biggest political scandal in the history of the country. Never before has an outgoing administration attempted to fix a presidential election. It's like something out of a third world country. But then, Obama always admired dictators like Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Incredibly detailed timeline.

Thanks for posting @Bigun

Online libertybele

02/08/17   Jeff Sessions confirmed as Attorney General   WaPo   

Herein lies the problem.  Get rid of the problem and starting indicting people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.