Author Topic: What We Owe Trump in 2018  (Read 683 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

What We Owe Trump in 2018
« on: January 02, 2018, 03:26:30 pm »
What We Owe Trump in 2018
Townhall, Jan 2, 2018, Larry Provost

The current President of the United States deserves our support in 2018 and beyond.  For years we as Americans have sat around our tables and said, “It would be nice to elect someone who believes what they say and does what they say.”  President Donald Trump is such a President as we have never seen.

President Trump knew everyone who was anyone in New York City but was never with the elite crowd in Manhattan despite having all the money in the world.  By being President, he was never trying to fulfill some secret desire to be part of the club.  The club would discard him, and he knew it.  Instead the President is much more comfortable with the people working on his construction teams or the Americans who save what they have to come to Washington for a family vacation; people like us.

<snip>

More than anything else, President Trump has given us our voice back against the forces of political correctness. Regardless of political affiliation, we cannot deal with the issues of the day unless they are dealt with in terms of candor and truth.  President Trump knows this.

More: https://townhall.com/columnists/larryprovost/2018/01/02/what-we-owe-trump-in-2018-n2428964

Oceander

Re: What We Owe Trump in 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:27:53 pm »
Geez.  A tidal wave of orange kool aid worship.  How nauseating. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 04:14:24 pm »
I don't owe Trump jack shit.

Not my monkey.

Not my problem.

Who the hell do these people think he is?  Mussolini?  We do not owe public servants a damn freaking thing given how much money they steal from us to waste.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:03 pm »

People who voted for Jimmy Carter liked his character, which most observers agreed was sterling.  Yet, with his administration the public suffered under his policies.

So, was it his character that impacted Americans well being or his blundering policies?

President Trump’s conservative policies have in one year already positively impacted jobs, Wall Street and the economy, immigration, bureaucratic regulations, military achievements against ISIS, judicial appointments, and on.

Ninety nine percent of the lingering complaints of Trump’s character is about his behavior on Twitter. They grudgingly acknowledge his policies are conservative and good for the country, yet that’s what has conservative literati’s panties in a bunch? Really?

I support Donald Trump’s policies and don’t care one whit about his Twitter behavior. In fact, through his Twittering he has effectively exposed media bias and alerted Americans. That’s a win in my book.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 04:49:48 pm »
“What We Owe Trump”

Lol

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 05:40:15 pm »
Thank goodness for President Trump, most pro-life president ever, Constitutional Christian Conservative. Of course, there's some empty barrels who will fuss about him.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 05:43:07 pm »

Not my monkey.

Not my problem.

Who the hell do these people think he is?  Mussolini?  We do not owe public servants a damn freaking thing given how much money they steal from us to waste.

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 05:50:45 pm »

Not my monkey.

Not my problem.

YUP.
*absolutely nothing*

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 06:00:13 pm »
People who voted for Jimmy Carter liked his character, which most observers agreed was sterling.  Yet, with his administration the public suffered under his policies.

So, was it his character that impacted Americans well being or his blundering policies?

No, I saw Carter coming too... From miles and miles away. His 'character' was just as much spin as Tump's

President Trump’s conservative policies have in one year already positively impacted jobs, Wall Street and the economy, immigration, bureaucratic regulations, military achievements against ISIS, judicial appointments, and on.

You are sucking up spin like it's strawberry jam.

Ninety nine percent of the lingering complaints of Trump’s character is about his behavior on Twitter. They grudgingly acknowledge his policies are conservative and good for the country, yet that’s what has conservative literati’s panties in a bunch? Really?

Oh, if you want a rehash, I can do that... Lingering complaints? Lingering? I haven't changed my position on Tump by even an inch. His 'conservative' policies are not Conservative AT ALL.

His 'grand achievements' are next to nothing.

I support Donald Trump’s policies and don’t care one whit about his Twitter behavior. In fact, through his Twittering he has effectively exposed media bias and alerted Americans. That’s a win in my book.

Battleship mouth and a rowboat ass. And you like it.  **nononono*

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 06:07:34 pm »
Let us be clear here, WE, THE PEOPLE - OWE TRUMP NOTHING.

Nada, zilch, zero.

TRUMP OWES US EVERYTHING he promised.

The Acolytes got it backwards as usual.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775