Author Topic: Huma Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo, Before It Was Hacked By Russian Agents  (Read 828 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Luke Rosiak
9:23 PM 01/01/2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/abedin-forwarded-state-passwords-to-yahoo-before-it-was-hacked-by-foreign-agents/

Huma Abedin forwarded sensitive State Department emails, including passwords to government systems, to her personal Yahoo email account before every single Yahoo account was hacked, a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of emails released as part of a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch shows.

Abedin, the top aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, used her insecure personal email provider to conduct sensitive work. This guarantees that an account with high-level correspondence in Clinton’s State Department was impacted by one or more of a series of breaches — at least one of which was perpetrated by a “state-sponsored actor.”

The U.S. later charged Russian intelligence agent Igor Sushchin with hacking 500 million Yahoo email accounts. The initial hack occurred in 2014 and allowed his associates to access accounts into 2015 and 2016 by using forged cookies. Sushchin also worked for the Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital, that paid former President Bill Clinton $500,000 for a June 2010 speech in Moscow.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline anubias

Lock her ass up.  Doesn’t seem that complicated to me.  If I’d done it, I would have already locked up as I deserved.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Lock her ass up.  Doesn’t seem that complicated to me.  If I’d done it, I would have already locked up as I deserved.
Like everything else that even remotely smells of hillary will end up with nothing happening. Draining the swamp with a tea cup doesn't go quick enough.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Like everything else that even remotely smells of hillary will end up with nothing happening. Draining the swamp with a tea cup doesn't go quick enough.

Yessir. It should be moving a lot faster, but if it Saves the Life or Limbs of even 1 American Service man by taking $255 Million out of the Jihadis' enabler's purse, I'll consider it worth one hell of a lot more than the money.

Oh Darn. My Bad. Got too many windows open. Commenting on the Wrong Thread.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,297511.0.html
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:01:53 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

This should be clear enough for her to suffer some sort of negative consequences.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What is it going to take for Sessions to get off the dime and go after this?
The Republic is lost.

Offline RetBobbyMI

What is it going to take for Sessions to get off the dime and go after this?
A letter from Trump saying he has lost confidence and "you're fired"!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the spies hacked all of Yahoo to get Huma's emails?  What a gyp.  I was hoping they'd get some more dirt on Bristol Palin.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: