Author Topic: Paul on Trump's Pakistan tweet: 'I couldn't agree more'  (Read 683 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Paul on Trump's Pakistan tweet: 'I couldn't agree more'
« on: January 02, 2018, 01:40:50 am »
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul (R) praised President Trump on Monday for his tweet calling for an end to aid to Pakistan and offered to work with him on the issue.

"I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been fighting to end aid to Pakistan for years and will again lead the charge in the Senate. Let’s make this happen @realDonaldTrump," Paul tweeted.

Trump on Monday morning accused Pakistan of "15 years" of "lies and deceit" and ripped past U.S. administrations for working with its government.

Read more at: http://thehill.com/policy/international/366988-paul-on-trumps-pakistan-tweet-i-couldnt-agree-more
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Paul on Trump's Pakistan tweet: 'I couldn't agree more'
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:05:37 am »
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul (R) praised President Trump on Monday for his tweet calling for an end to aid to Pakistan and offered to work with him on the issue.

"I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been fighting to end aid to Pakistan for years and will again lead the charge in the Senate. Let’s make this happen @realDonaldTrump," Paul tweeted.

Trump on Monday morning accused Pakistan of "15 years" of "lies and deceit" and ripped past U.S. administrations for working with its government.

Read more at: http://thehill.com/policy/international/366988-paul-on-trumps-pakistan-tweet-i-couldnt-agree-more

I'm glad Trump made one ally with the tweet.  Yahoo was furious about it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 02:11:35 am »
Never understood why Pakistan was considered a friend.  The government pretended to help us in the War on Terror, but all the while, it was financing Al Qaeda.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 02:12:45 am »
I'm glad Trump made one ally with the tweet.

India?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 03:44:54 am »
Interesting ... we seem to have two Senators; Paul and Cruz that seem to vocalize their support for our President.  Where in the heQQ are all the rest of them? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 03:49:03 am »
Interesting ... we seem to have two Senators; Paul and Cruz that seem to vocalize their support for our President.  Where in the heQQ are all the rest of them?

All busy - between selling us out on K Street - chasing after that 'squishy middle' Independent Vote at home to secure their own Privateering raids on the rest of us.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 04:15:21 am »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.